chapter 24

reader pov

he shuffled in his sleep. i guess this would be an opportune time to check if i can move. i pulled at the restraints. they began to bend. that was a good sign. it was dark but i could see just enough with the moonlight spilling through the window. he was sleeping peacefully. if he wasn't so fucking crazy we might have become good friends. he seemed passionate about what he did. if only he had applied it in a better way. its a shame. the world will lose someone great when i can break these restraints. i just needed to wait. probably till morning. while he is sleepy. i could break them in the middle of him obsessing over me. it would be such a surprise for him. while he is fawning over me i will break out and fuck him up real good. probably break a few bones. maybe some internal bleeding. yeah. just you wait. he shuffled and moaned in his sleep. i could feel his member poking me in the leg. i sighed. i had to save my voice so i can call someone when i get out. i should look for some clothes. then my  cell phone and wallet. get out of here. call someone. i wonder if he has body guards. that would make things more complicated. id have to take them out too. i just had a great idea. what i could do is kidnap him after i fuck him up real good. i really don't want him to take it the wrong way. or....well. i could just pretend i like him too. get him to let me out. id probably have to fuck him though. well...that wont be a big deal. i mean i ve already cheated on grimmjow. its horrible but true. one more time wont make him less upset with me. i shook away the thought. i could fuck him up and drag him out. if he had body guards then they wont attack me. shit i just remembered that if i did that then it would be my word against his. he has a bunch of people who could lie for him. also, its kinda hard to convince the court that he raped me and not the other way around. i mean. i was pretty brutal to him that first time. he says he healed but i doubt it. not all the way at least. i sighed. i need to think this through or it will be all bad in the future. this is a very sensitive situation. i wont be able to prove i was the one kidnapped. i might be able to prove i was drugged. they will probably want a drug test. the remnants should still be in my blood stream. i tested the restraints. they bent. ok. i will be able to break them. ill just have to think of what ill do after that when the time comes. ill just beat the shit out of him. get on some clothes. get my cell and wallet. get the hell outta here. call someone. that is the plan. im just gonna wait till the morning. i dozed off.

he woke me up in the morning with another kiss. "morning babe. did you sleep well?" i nodded. he giggled. "well im glad. im sure you were just as tired as i was from last night," he giggled again. he got up and straddled me again. he wiped his eyes. yeah he was still hard. "hey babe. ive got a major case of morning wood. can you fuck me again real good?" i nodded. this was my chance. he will check to see if im hard. see that im not and probably get more of that blue stuff. "well that is wonderful," he checked to see if i was hard again. "looks like i will need more of that stuff for you!! i don't want you to become dependent on that stuff, babe. this will be the last time ok?" i nodded. he got off me and walked out the room. i sighed. i pulled at the restraints. i just needed to weaken them. that way, when he returns, i can surprise him. then i can commence with the plan. i pulled harder. the binding were getting white with the pull. they were ready to snap. ok. now i just need to wait.

he returned what seemed like a half hour later. he seemed to have just taken a shower. he held that syringe again. i just waited. he walked over and felt my arm for a vein. he found it and pushed it inside. he waited. i got super hard. he tossed the syringe and climbed on top. just before he was able to slid me inside i snapped the restraints. he was shocked. i grinned. i forced him on his stomach. i kinda didn't want anyone to see this. i held him down and relieve myself brutally. i really didn't want to add to his obsession but me walking out with a hard on would make my plea much less believable. i was brutal. i made sure i avoided his spot. he wont get any pleasure out of this. nothing but mind numbing pain. i covered his mouth so he would scream. if anyone heard, it would get much more complicated. i was able to relieve myself in around two hours. he was good and bloody. i sighed. im a man who takes pleasure in my significant other's pleasure. i didn't really like doing that to anyone but lets face it. he kinda deserved it. he had passed out a half hour-ish ago so i guess that was good. i pulled out. it was disgusting. my dick was covered in his blood and my cum. i used the blankets to clean up. i got out the bed and looked around. i was able to find some clothes in the dresser drawers. i found some undies, a tee, and some basketball shorts. it wasn't much but it will have to do. i carefully looked out the door. it was definitely a hotel. there were many other rooms on this floor. i cautiously stepped out. i made sure no one was coming. i quickly made my way to the elevator. i hit the lobby floor. i headed down. i really had to hope there wasn't anyone who would recognize me as the kidnaped. it dinged on the floor and i cautiously stepped out. i sighed. there wasn't anyone in the lobby. i got behind the receptionist counter and got on the computer. i didn't some searching. i was in karakura town according to the gps. a small scale hotel in the middle of the city. it must have been dark when i got here. all these people and i wasn't seen by anyone? i got on the phone and called ichigo.