chapter 3

Authors note: got some fun stuff planned for this chapter.

Reader's pov

I has just woke up monday morning. My Sunday went by in a flash, since I didn't have a reason to go out. I just watched tv all day then went to bed around 9 pm.

I glanced at the clock, 6:00 am. Time to get up for work...I thought as I rolled out of my bed and got to my feet. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped out of my tee shirt and undies and hopped in. It felt nice as it washed away the sleep. I washed myself and my hair before stepping out. I dried myself off, brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair before going back to get dressed for work. I glanced at the clock, 6:30 am. I went to my closet to put something on. Since I was president of Hollows inc I figured I should wear a suit at least for my first day. I put on a classic black and white suit and tie. I spent a few minutes in the mirror when I glanced at the clock again, 7:02 am. I had to be to work in less than an hour and my commute was 20 minutes. I did some last min adjustments before grabbing my keys, wallet and phone and headed to my car.

I had got to work, after stopping by McDonald's for breakfast, and pulled into the deck. I had got a reserved spot near the door when I got news of the hire. I glanced at the clock, 7:37 am. I hopped out and went inside.

When I got inside, I had to go straight to reception. I had never been told where my office was. "Oh!! Mr. (L/n)!!" Said the receptionist. He name tag said Rukia Kuchiki. "Your office is on the 50th floor, around the corner, third door on your right. It's a corner office and you should see your name plate," she said smiling. I nodded and followed her surprisingly excellent directions to my office. The elevator dinged on the 41st floor and i joined on the elevator by Grimmjow. "Good morning, Mr Jaegerjaques," I said. I had to fight the thoughts of what happened Friday night and be professional. "Tsk...whatever," he said. The elevator dinged on the 45th floor and we were joined by another guest. He was a man with bright pink hair and glasses. "Oh, Mr president!! My name is Szalaporo Grantz, I work in accounting. You can call me Grantz for short. No one ever got my name right. Anyway, how has your first day been so far?" He had completely ignored Grimmjow. He shrugged and got off on the 47th floor. "It's been fine. I haven't even made it to my office yet. Oh, and just call me Nick. I'm not one for those type of formalities," I said. He nodded and waved as he got off on the 49th floor. The elevator dinged on the 50th. I went around the corner to look for my office. I was suprised to see Grimmjow's office was two doors from mine. I walked into my office and sat my things down. I clocked in five minutes before my shift.

I had finished getting my office how I like it. I decided to take a trip to the main floors to introduce myself to everyone. I walked to the elevator. I noticed Grimmjow wasn't in his office. Wonder what he is doing...i thought as I hit the 40th floor button. The elevator dinged on the floor and i walked out. It was a bustling room full of cubicles. People were walking and talking with papers and folders. There were six other floors that I wanted to get too before lunch. I cleared my throat," Hello!! May I please have everyone's attention for just a few minutes," I said loudly so I could be heard in the back. Every one stopped and looked at me. "I just want to take the time to introduce and tell you a bit about myself. My name is (f/n) (l/n) but I insist you call me Nick. I'm your new president," by this time, I had had everyone's attention. "I'm fresh out of college with three masters degrees in business, accounting, and business administration from Aaroneiro state university up north. I'm new so I'll do my best but I ask that you help me the best you can. I look forward to getting to know all of you, and I mean all of you. I plan to call everyone by name as soon as I can. Thanks you guys have a great day." I exhaled. Everyone smiled and went back too work. I got a page on my cell phone. I headed back to my office.