No Take Backs (Pt. 3)

two months later...

grimmjow pov

shit. i thought i could do it. take seeing him every few days. all happy and shit. not paying attention. he even pretended to introduce himself to me again. i can tell he knows. he knows that i still have feelings for him. that i cant stand seeing him happy with someone else. ive tried to play it off. make it seems like im happy but im dying a little inside everyday. shit. being in a relationship with other people is nerve wreaking. especially with women. take me here, take me there, buy me this, buy me that. bitch wants everything that money could buy. shit. was i like that with nick? i dont think so. if i was, it never bothered him. probably liked buying me all type of shit. its like mila is trying her hardest to spend the 100 million i now have left. seriously? who in the fuck can go through 150 million in just over two months? who does that? if it were just me, id still have around 245 million but noooooo. bitch trying to take me for everything i got. i dont have a job. that 300 mil would have literally lasted me the rest of my life. my heart sunk again. he knew that, didn't he? even when we aren't together, he still wanted to take care of me for the rest of my life. there has got to be something in there that he still has for me. its got to be tough for him too. i cant be the only one fucked up about this. "grimm, how does this one look?" she asked. somehow i ended up at the mall with her again. 'i need more clothes' she said. i sighed. "looks fine, babe," she smiled and went back in the dressing room. i wonder what he is doing right now. tsk....probably aggravated out his fucking mind with abirama. either that or they are fucking right now. i swear they are fucking every time i see em. tsk.....bet abirama is loose now. he just slides right in. no resistance whatsoever. shit....nick might even be sexually frustrated. at least with me, he would wanna fuck like every three or four days. sometimes a week but with abirama, at least three times a day. i got a call.

****rrrriiiinnnngggg***

yeah...

Mr Jaegerjaques?

yeah, who dis?

This is the Hitsugaya law firm calling about your divorce paperwork. is now a good time.

sure

ok. the paperwork has finally made it through. all we need is for you and nick to make the final decisions about alimony and sign the final paperwork. is there a specific time you would like to schedule an appointment?

he can have it all. he dont need me there

are you sure? it is highly recommended that you are present or else mr nick can make up anything and you will automatically agree to it

*sigh* fine. we can do it like Thursday or something

wonderful. i have set up your appointment for tomorrow at 2 pm

fine. whatever

you have a nice day

yeah

***end call***

im not gonna go. i dont wanna see his smiling face as he signs the documents finalizing our divorce. probably cant wait. 'ooohhh i cant wait to be rid of grimmjow' saying it to himself all happy like. i sighed. what the hell is wrong with me? im the one who asked for this. he was devastated when i told him about it. cried and shit. 'why? why grimmjow? tell me why?' i didn't listen to him. i was so consumed with the shit happening to me. its true that my spine is back to normal. doctor said it was better than ever actually. im not sore anymore. no numbness. im good. better than ever. i paid for her clothes and we headed back to the house.