chapter 29

reader pov

lilynette looked at me expectantly. i sighed. "he is-" she cut me off. "what the hell are you doing bringing an ex to your current boyfriend's house? and why was he all cut up and bruised? why did he seem so scared? why did he-" stark put a hand on her leg. she calmed down. he motioned for me to continue. i took a deep breath. "a couple of months ago, grimmjow got me a whore for my birthday. my guess is that he got him since he couldn't take it like he used too. i had some fun with him and that was the last i was to hear of him, or so i thought. turns out he is the psycho stalker type. he kidnapped me and forced me to do stuff to him that wont be explained in detail. i managed to break out but he was never caught when i called the police. apparently, when i broke up with grimmjow about a month ago, he went and became a stripper for his company. grimmjow found out the company he worked for was the same people who kidnapped me and warned me that they were still coming after me. somehow, the people found out and they took grimmjow to get to me. they made him a sex slave and that is when we found out and were finally able to rescue him," i exhaled. lilynette was surprised. stark's expression remained unchanged. he just nodded. "as a doctor, i cant just ignore a person in need. he can stay with me and lilynette till he gets better," he said. "why the hell are you volunteering our house for some stranger, who also happens to be your boyfriend's ex," protested lilynette. he just held up a hand. "it doesn't matter the past. as long as he doesn't make any moves on nick there wont be a problem with him staying here," he said. i couldn't help but be relieved. i didn't want to take grimmjow back to the hospital. he seemed traumatized with just the ten people who came with me to rescue him. "we have plenty of space for him. he can stay in one of the guest bedrooms," said stark. i sighed. "just...thanks for being so understanding. ill make sure to pay for anything he may need," i said. stark shook his head. "don't worry about that. just consider it a gift from your boyfriend," he said. lilynette seemed pissed. "DONT GO MAKING ANOTHER MOUTH FOR ME TO FEED ARBITRARILY, STARK!!" she was fuming. i sighed. "ill tell toshiro some places you can go to for a date," i suggested. she didn't change. "ill....send you both on a trip. where ever you want to go, all expenses paid," i said. she just looked at me. "...Hawaii?" "when i said where ever, i meant WHEREVER, lilynette," she was starting to get excited. "i guess i can deal with it if you are gonna be so generous," she blushed. i dug out my travel agent's card and handed it to her. she took it eagerly. "first class, 5 star hotel and cuisine, 500k shopping spree, you guys can leave as soon as next week," she was crying tears of joy as she ran to her room. stark just looked at me. "you never cease to amaze me with how easily you took care of her," he just shook his head. "seriously...thank you for this. i owe you big time," i said. stark just shook his head. he got up off the sofa and took my hand. i was pulled towards the bedroom. "i only know of one way for you to say thank you," he pushed me on the bed.

grimmjow pov

i had to admit i was feeling better. i would have be ok if nick would have fucked me but i guess him holding me for four hours was ok too. i had listened in on what they were talking about and i had to admit, i was feeling a bit angry. like, how dare they just decide what's gonna happen with me like im some fucking kid? im a grown ass man. i don't need to be taken care of. i can get along just fine. i was only gangbanged four times. i can handle....shit. i was crying again. i heard the door next door opened. "i only know one way for you to say thank you," shit. their bedroom was right next door to mine. i heard creaking. fuck....really? like right now? that should me be and nick. im the one traumatized. im the one who needs the release. i heard moaning. i couldn't take this. not right now. i got up and headed out the room. nick had cleaned me and gave me some clothes. his boyfriend made sure i wasn't too messed up down south. i cringed. i almost forgot. nick has a boyfriend. hes some fucking doctor who isn't messed up right now. messed up like me. he can do for nick what i cant. he has a good job, good money, big ass house that im being forced to stay in. he was just another guy who is way better for nick than i am. he makes me look like shit. i had walked past a door. it was cracked open. in it was a little blond girl. what the fuck!!! his new boyfriend has a fucking kid? she saw me and grimaced. what the hell did i do? i haven't said two words to the little bitch and she already hates me. she put down her phone and headed towards me. she opened the door and stood in front of me. "i know you are an ex but don't go getting any ideas about trying to take my brother's boyfriend. he is the best thing that has ever happened to stark and i wont let you ruin it," she flipped her hair and walked back in the room, slamming the door behind her. what the fuck was that? i couldn't take nick back even if i tried right now. i just walked to the living room. it was huge. actually bigger than nick's condo. this stark guy must be like a director at a hospital or something. i sat on the sofa. i still had a dull ache from...shit. they were gentle. not by a long shot. if only i could have been with nick. i would have completely forgotten what it was like. i spied a stack of papers on the coffee table. i looked through it. hmm...looks like ill get the chance a lot sooner than i thought...