chapter 27

reader pov

i gotta admit. that wasn't how i expected to see grimmjow again. i still care about him. i just found that out last night. i really hope he didn't get caught warning me. i sighed. at least he was still looking good. he hasn't tried to kill himself again. he has gotten a lot closer to normal without me so i do think this is for the best. it was still funny though. grimmjow as a stripper. what was even more funny is the one night i decide to go out with some of my female friends is the one night they order strippers. wholly unexpected twist right there. they did have a good time. i had a good time. we were a little bit buzzed but not shit faced. i guess i could have figured why there were male strippers instead of female. but still. grimmjow as a stripper is fucking hilarious. he was good. surprisingly good. i wouldn't mind getting stripper grimmjow again. im gonna have to tell them to do that again. maybe next time i wont be so resistant.

i had gone to the doctor to make sure that i was still clean. i mean....ive slept with a lot of people. like a bunch, im not trying to call myself a man whore but im damn near close. i sat on the bed in the room. i had to give them a pee sample and they were gonna run some tests on it. they said it would be around 30 minutes before the results came back. that didn't seem right. i could have sworn it usually took days for results like that to come back. this hospital must have its own testing facility. the door opened. it was one of the random nurses in this hospital. "mr (l-n). your doctor has had to attend to an emergency. it will be just a bit longer but we will have to find you another one. just sit tight," i nodded and he shut the door. i sighed. i hope whoever my old doctor had to save was ok. it was another 30 minutes before my door opened again. in came a face i never thought id see for a long time. "i have your results here mr-" stark looked at me. he almost dropped the clipboard. he was slack jawed. i was just shirtless on the bed. nothing to be surprised about. "hey stark. long time no see," i said. he quickly fixed his composure. "y-y-yeah. how have you been?" he said. "well...ive been better. i was kidnapped about a month ago and i want to make sure im still clean," he actually dropped his clip board. i held up a hand. "don't worry im fine. still in one piece. just making sure i didn't catch anything," he nodded and picked it back up. he looked it over. "well, i have good news. you are still clean," he actually let out a sigh of relief. "that is good to hear," i said. he nodded. "so...are you still with grimmjow?" he asked after a moment of silence. i shook my head. "nah. me and him decided to split about a month ago. our relationship pretty much ran its course. how about you. have you been seeing anyone?" i asked. he slowly shook his head. "n-n-not since you," he hid his face. i giggled. "wow. that's not good. why haven't you been out dating? i mean you are smart and sexy and successful. you are very desirable," i said. he put down the clipboard and walked over to me. he put his stethoscope on my chest. "its just...well i have a sister. she is very over protective. she wont let me waste my time with women or men who aren't up to par," i took a deep breath. he felt a different place. "how come this is the first time im hearing of your sister?" he never mentioned her when we dated. "because she thought you were great. the best one i ever had in fact. she actually had a little crush on you. she is super shy so she didn't want to be seen," i giggled. "well...id love to meet her. say...do you happen to be doing anything like...Friday night?" i asked. "well...that depends on what you had in mind," he put the stethoscope on my back. i giggled. "its just that...i kinda have these dinner reservations for two at a 5 star restaurant for two but i have no one to go with," i said smoothly. he chuckled. he leaned up and kissed me. he pulled away. "id love to go on a date with you," he was grinning maniacally. he put up his stethoscope and headed out the door. "see you Friday," i called after him. "i wouldn't miss it for the world," he called over his shoulder.

grimmjow pov

whatever i was on was cold and hard. kinda felt like stone. i slowly opened my eyes. i was in a dimly lit room. i was on the floor. there was a small table and a wooden chair in the room but i was on the floor. i looked around. it was a small room. the only other things was a small window really high on the wall and a large wooden door on the opposite side of the window. i tried to move my arms. they were secured behind my back with handcuffs. shit...i looked over my body. i was naked with a bunch of little bruises and cuts on my chest and legs. i was beaten while i was unconscious. shit....i was kidnapped. i was fucking kidnapped. just like nick was. a few minutes passed by and i was super bored. the door opened. in came the boss man in his black and white suit and his mask on. he sat in the chair and looked down at me. he stared for a long while. i could see small tears coming from under his mask. "why? why did you lie to me?" he started crying. shit. somehow he saw through my deceit. i just turned away. "i saw the guest list. he was there. i looked on the dance floor but he wasn't there. there was only one place he could have been," he explained. his crying became a little more pronounced. "when i looked in the room...i saw him. i fucking saw him, and you were touching him. you were fucking touching him. you tasted my husband. felt his love stick didn't you? you fucking felt his love stick. that was mine. he is mine. he seemed to know you. he must have known you for some reason. otherwise, why would he let you kiss him? you knew he was there, didn't you?" he was starting to get angry. i just looked away. "YOU KNEW HE WAS THERE AND YOU LIED TO ME!!" he was screaming at me. he got out the chair and walked over to me. he kicked me hard in the stomach. knocked all the wind from my lungs. i was gasping for air. he leaned down and grabbed my chin. he studied my face. "you...i recognize you. you were the little side piece he had that one time...." he spit on my face. "i wont let you take him. no. i wont let you steal him from me," he stood up and pulled out a pistol. he cocked it and placed it against my forehead. this was it. im gonna die. at least nick wont have to know. when he last saw me i was doing well. the door opened. "DONT DO IT HISAGI!!" the boss man was tackled to the ground. i didn't recognize the man. the boss man was struggling in his grip but couldn't break it. he was sobbing. "LET ME GO!!! IM GONNA KILL THIS HOMEWREAKER!!!" the other man pulled the gun from his hand. he rubbed his back. he was calming him down. "just calm down. remember the plan. we are gonna use him to get your husband back. you cant kill him. not just yet," said the other man. shit. he called the boss man hisagi didn't he? oh fuck. its my fault. if only i didn't get that whore for nick's birthday. he wouldn't have been kidnapped. who knows what he did to him. i started crying. shit. its all my fault. i could have prevented this. stopped it before it even began. im so fucking stupid. so fucking stupid. hisagi got up and fixed him self. he leaned down close to my face. he grabbed my chin. "you fucking piece of shit. with what i have planned for you, you wont even remember what my husband looks like, let alone what he tastes or felt like. ill make sure of it," he spit in my face again. shit. i deserve it. it was my fault to begin with.