chapter 9

reader pov

it has been 4 days since the incident with grimmjow. i had recently been informed that he was currently in jail. ichigo and renji were still staying with me ever since. it was torture. i had woken up Friday morning with a bad ache in my groin. renji had finally got me to do him last night. ichigo had stayed on the sofa. i heard moaning. renji had stayed in the bed with me instead of going to the sofa. i had to spend all last night with renji having to have some part of him touching me. i tried to get up but his leg held me down. i glanced at the clock, 5:45 am. i sighed. i tried to push his leg off me. he had fell asleep on his back with his leg over my waist. he rolled over on his side and threw his other leg on me. i tried again to get free but he just climbed on me. he was snoring and drooling on me. i just rolled on him and pushed myself up. he tried to blindly reach for me but i was able to dodge. i went and took a shower.

i was in the middle of my shower when i was joined by renji. he just climbed in and under the water. he grabbed my wash cloth and washed himself. he was still in a daze. i had a case of Deja vu. i got out the shower and dried off. i left him in the shower to finish. i went to my room and got dressed in a suit. i headed to the living room. ichigo was already up on the sofa. "so have you got any ideas on who could date a sex crazed pervert?" i asked as i grabbed some orange juice. "well...i was thinking, there is this guy named Byakuya at his job that seemed like he would talk to him," he said. i was hopeful. "have the two ever talked?" i asked as i joined him on the sofa. "nah...its more of a work relationship with those two," he took my glass and finished it off as he got up. he walked into the bathroom.

it was a few minutes before they both came out the room clothed. i had planned to take them home today. i had their place cleaned up while they stayed with me. it was finished yesterday but ichigo insisted they stay another day. we all headed to my car.

i dropped renji off at their house. he looked confused as he got out the car. "i already grabbed my clothes a couple of days ago..." he said. "you guys are going back home today," i said. ichigo nodded. renji's face turned to horror. "but....i know you are so lonely in your huge house....you had us to keep you company....or at least me," he whined. i shook my head. "it was nice to have you guys over for a while but grimmjow was in jail three days ago. you guys are safe now," i said. he pouted and jumped back in my back seat. "i don't wanna go back," he said. i sighed. "you gotta go back. it would be really bad for me if anyone found out my personal assistant and his friend were living with me," i said plainly. "nope. i don't give a shit about that. I'm gonna move into your bed room and sleep with you," he said. i face palmed. "just go in the house renji," said ichigo. he sounded motherly. renji jumped at the interruption. he got  out quickly and went inside. i nodded a thank you to ichigo and we headed to work.

i was joined in my office by aizen, the ceo. "I'm glad to see everything is going well," he said as i sat in my chair. i made sure that no one told him what happened with grimmjow. "yeah everything is fine," i said. "well. how is the progress with the project i assigned you?" he asked. "its going well. i just bought the Cifer apartment complex," i said. he seemed pleased. "that is a great property. if I'm not mistaken, Mr. Jaegerjaques lives there. by the way where is he? i haven't seen him all day," he asked. i kept a straight face. "he is on personal leave right now. probably wont be back for a while. he told me it was something with his family," i lied smoothly. he didn't seem to notice. "oh...well i do hope they are ok. anyway, how much was the cifer apartment complex?" he asked. "3 million," "wow....i cant believe that you were able to get it that cheap," he said. i nodded. "i just closed the deal two days ago," i said. he nodded. "well I'm glad to inform you that i just reviewed your performance over the past 3 months and took it to the owners. they unanimously agreed to raise your salary by 200k starting next quarter," he smiled. i was ecstatic. that puts my salary at 1 million. "well I'm honored. I'm glad i was able to live up to your expectations," i rose to shake his hand. he rose and took it. "nonsense. you far surpassed my expectations when you were able to keep grimmjow from busting in my office every time i came here," we shared a laugh. he told me that he was still expecting great news and he was off. i sighed. i don't know what he would have said if i told him what really happened with grimmjow.