chapter 35

grimmjow pov

"so...when did this happen, again?" ichigo's voice never ceased to make me upset. his 'friends' talked him into another brunch this sunday morning. "i cant believe you got back with him," renji looked at me with disapproval. "you know....im totally available. whenever. wherever," ikkaku was still trying to take my nick. nick giggled. he held my hand like it was totally natural. it was different. ever since last night. it was like a switch had been flipped. nick was so much more...into me now. i guess it feels weird because i had grown accustomed to him looking at me like i was someone who only needed to be taken care of. that's fine with me. i don't need taking care of. i pay my way whenever i need too. im not some push over. not some punk. im not a bitch. im fucking grimmjow Jaegerjaques for crying out loud. nick should be glad someone like me even looks his way. i looked at him. i could just get up and leave. right now. id have to let go of his hand though. i looked at our hand hold. i didn't even notice i was gripping his so hard my knuckles went white. shit. his grip was firm. not to tense but not lazy like it used too be. i felt good, ill admit it. it wasn't like i was waiting for months for this. my face felt hot. i heard giggling. nick was chatting with the others. i looked at them. ichigo was looking at me with this shit eating grin on his face. i sneered at him. it must have been betrayed by my blush. "im not fucking blushing..." i had to hide my face. "hmm...i never said you were," ichigo chuckled. nick paid no attention. he was really into whatever he was talking about with renji. ikkaku was still looking at nick like he wanted him. like he wanted to take him from me. that fucking bastard. that son of a bitch. "YOU CANT FUCKING HAVE HIM!!!" i reached across the table for his throat. i almost caught him. my hand barely missed. someone was pulling me back. "just calm down, babe. its no big deal," it was nick. i sat back down. ikkaku never looked so scared in his life. the rest just giggled. nick continued to talk about whatever he was talking about. the food finally got here. i got eggs and bacon. nick got ham and eggs with hot cakes. he poured the syrup on it. he began to eat. all while never breaking our hand hold. i looked at the others. ichigo and Byakuya weren't holding hands while they ate. ikkaku and renji weren't holding hands while they ate. i could feel the grin spread across my face. they don't know what its like to hold nick's hand. the strength that could crush stones. the self control he would use to hold a newborn baby. they don't know. the subtle warmth. the smooth ness. they don't know. they will never know. he's mine. all mine. you cant have him. he's all mine. "HE'S MINE!!" i let out a hearty chuckle. i was proud. i was damn proud. everyone wanted him but i got him. he wants me and me alone. they have all been permanently friend-zoned. he is all mine and im not letting him go, not even for a fucking second. he wont leave me. i wont let him. i wont give them the chance to take him. i ate. it was good. i finished a bit too quickly. i looked up. everyone was staring at me. i still had a huge smile on my face. i looked at nick's plate. he didn't stop eating. he glanced at me. he smirked. he gathered some hot cakes on his fork. he pushed it towards me. i ate it. it was good. very good. maple, butter, syrup and an after taste of him. he smiled as he pulled the fork from my mouth. he leaned over and pressed his lips to mine. my breathing sped up. i couldn't get enough. he pushed his tongue in my mouth. we wrestled. his tongue was still too strong. i tried my best but i couldn't push him out. i wasn't mad though. he pulled away. i felt my heart sink. shit. i chased him. he smirked. he placed a finger to my lips. he put some more food on his fork. he pushed it in my mouth. it was delicious. wow. i am super  hungry. his plate looks so good right not. i pulled his plate over. i don't think he would mind. i took his fork. i ravaged his plate. i don't know why but im very hungry now. i finished his plate in seconds. "damn....i should have ordered more food," nick said. i didn't give a fuck about that. i think it was more delicious because it was his. i looked at our hand hold. i think i might break his hand. i don't think he would mind. he just held my hand. he sighed. "so....he is yours?" said ichigo. "you damn right he is," i was still smiling so hard my cheeks hurt. nick chuckled. he continued to talk.