chapter 13

reader pov

i was woken up when grimmjow turned onto his stomach. he had pulled the covers off me. i pulled them back over me. he groaned and i heard snoring again. i sighed. this was different for me. every time i had sex, they would usually collapse on me. i had to deal with some part if not all of them touching me all night. i had grown used to it, but tonight was different. i guess i couldn't imagine him as the cuddly type but still. i had grown accustomed to the body heat. i lied back and put my hands behind my head. i glanced at the clock. it was hard to see over grimmjow's messy blue hair. i reached a hand to pat it down. he groaned and his hand swiped at mine. i sighed. guess its like 3 or 4 am maybe....i leaned back. i couldn't help but wonder what it'll be like when grimmjow woke up. would he freak out again. i didn't think so. i mean he told me that he wasn't drunk or anything. i was cold. i just realized how thin this sheet was. since i always had someone cuddling me, it would be hot with a thick sheet or blanket on me. i decided to take an early shower. i climbed out of bed, careful not to disturb grimmjow. i made my way to the bathroom. i gently closed the door. i walked over and slowly switched on the shower. i got in and shut the curtain. i was in the middle of washing when i heard the door swing open. i heard footsteps. i heard water going in the toilet. i heard a long moan of satisfaction. i giggled softly. grimmjow was peeing. there was a flush. all of a sudden the water got extremely hot. i jumped to turn it off. i heard a grunt. the curtain was pulled to the side. grimmjow was wiping his eyes trying to look at me. i looked over his shoulder to see a bunch of little puddles of cum on the bathroom floor. he seemed to recognize me. he grunted and closed the curtain. i heard footsteps and the sound of the mattress fluffing. he went back and got in the bed. i finished my shower and got out. i carefully dried off and cleaned the floor. i went back to my room. grimmjow was sleep again with the cover barely covering his ass. i walked and grabbed some undies. i pulled them on and glanced at the clock, 5:37 am. it was almost time to get up and get ready for work. i carefully got back into bed. i pulled up the covers. i felt a hand snake its way under the covers. it grabbed my chest. i heard a groan and then snoring again. i ended up dozing back off with his hand on my chest.

i was woken up by the alarm. it was blaring. i heard groaning as grimmjow blindly reached for the snooze button. he finally found it. he pressed it. i sighed. his hand was still grabbing my chest. i ended up day dreaming till he finally woke up. he grunted and pulled his hand from me to push himself up. he got out of the bed and wiped his eyes as he walked to the bathroom. the door was shut and the shower followed. i got up and pulled the sheets off. his side of the bed was filthy. i rolled up the soiled sheets and tossed them in a bag. i walked over to the other side and stopped before i stepped in a small puddle. i took another towel and some cleaner and cleaned it up. i tossed the towel in the same bag. i put new sheets on the bed and tossed the bag down the laundry shoot. i went to my drawer and dug around for some clothes. i had ended up tearing grimmjow's shirt so i had to find him another shirt. i found him another black tee. i tossed it on the bed. i went to my closet and put on a plain black suit. i was adjusting it when grimmjow finally came out the bathroom. he was drying his hair as he walked over to my drawer. he glanced at the shirt on the bed and started digging in my drawer. i glanced at the clock, 6:30 am. i went back to fixing myself.

when i finished tying my tie i looked back to see grimmjow in one of my tee shirts and a pair of my boxers. he walked past me and dug around in my closet. he pulled out one of my suits and put on the shirt, pants and jacket. he tossed the tie on the bed next to the forgotten shirt. he pulled on a pair of my sock and his own shoes and stood up. he glanced at me. he walked up to me and started fixing my tie. he finished and walked out the room. i sighed and walked out too.

i went to my living room. i spotted grimmjow in my kitchen digging in my fridge. he pulled out a carton of orange juice and drank straight from it. he closed it and put it back in the fridge. he wiped his mouth with a paper towel and headed back to my room. he came out a few minutes later, stuffing his phone and wallet into the pockets of the suit. he walked past me and out the door. i jogged back to the room and saw that his keys were still attached to his jeans on the ground. so how is he gonna drive?....i just headed out to drive to work.