chapter 28

grimmjow pov

shit....i couldn't stop crying. "get up, its time for your next client," i didn't want to get up. not again. i didn't want to go in that room again. i was pulled to my feet. "you are gonna go in there and let him do whatever he wants to you," hisagi whispered in my ear. i tried to get away. so many times. i was always caught. i was dragged into the room. tossed in front of the bed. shit...not again...hopefully just some head and ill be done....i had to actually hope i would only have to give head. just that was enough. i looked up at the man as hisagi closed the door. he looked at me. "you look like shit man," i didn't think id ever see him again. "well, out of the respect i have for nick, ill see what i can do to get you out of this but you gotta give me something," i had to be glad it was someone who recognized me. i still didn't want to do anything to him but it was a little bit easier to bear it. he looked over my head to make sure no one was watching. he stood up and dropped his pants. shit...fuck....he was at least as big as i was. he put it in my mouth. "ill try to be gentle," he started fucking my face. i couldn't breathe. tears stung my eyes. i just need to bear it. just one last time. kyoroku will help me. this is just payment in advance. he started going faster. shit...i closed my eyes. i tried to think of something else. i was almost able to zone out till i felt a hand go down my back. shit....no...it grabbed my ass. "damn man....i can see why nick went with you," i felt a finger slip inside. i clenched. fuck...he started fingering me. "i hate to do this to you but i need this. bad," he pulled out of my mouth. i was hoisted up and tossed on the big bed. shit....i was rolled on my stomach. "ill try to make it feel good," i felt him push against it. i bit down on the sheets. he grabbed my wrists and pushed inside. "FUCK!!!!"  he was huge. to big. he pushed in slowly. he was all the way in. "shit you tight. just try to time your breaths with my thrusts," i nodded. it hurt. it was like i was holding in a massive shit for hours. he started to move. slowly. i tried to get in sync. he started off slow. i heard him moan. he started to move a bit faster. he moved faster to quickly. i didn't have enough time to adjust. i sped up my breathing. just a bit more. he grazed my spot. i grunted. he shifted his angle and he started to hit it. it felt a lot better. i got hard. he picked up the pace. i was being fucked into the bed. just a bit more. a few more and he would cum. hisagi charged by the number of times they came. "FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!" I came. a few more thrusts and he came too. he pulled out. "just...give me...a minute...ill clean you out," he took deep breaths. he licked my ass. shit...it kinda felt like when nick used to do it. i was hard again. he cleaned me out good. i had came again. he got up and got dressed. he peaked out the door. he looked back at me. "i paid for only one cum but we are given about 30 min to get through it. i finished early for you," he shut the door and walked back over to sit on the bed. "i cant do much for you right now. i can give you a shower and get you patched up but itll take a minute to rescue you," i nodded. he hoisted me on his shoulder and took me into the bathroom. he cleaned me up and patched me up. "ok. that should be a bit better. there is still around 10 minutes left of my session so you can rest up," he sat me on the bed. he took a seat next to me. "what the hell happened?" he asked. i couldn't help but cry. "i ended up getting hired as a stripper for the people who kidnapped nick. i warned him when he came to a party we were susposed to perform at. somehow hisagi found out," i sighed. he just rubbed my back. "i don't know what i can do but i can try to figure some thing out for you. it maybe a few days so try to make it through, ok," he said. i nodded. i had to endure. just for a bit longer. until i can be rescued. there was a knock on the door. kyoroku answered it. he exchanged some money and a few words. hisagi came to get me. i was dragged out the room. the door was shut. i was put against the wall. "ive go some good new....i just booked four gangbangs for you over the next two days," he whispered in my ear. nonononononono....that is literally the worst thing i could ever hear.

reader pov

two days later...

i had headed to work like usual today. well, it would have been usual if i didn't hear some yelling when i pulled into my parking spot.