Prologue

"This the house right here moon"

I sat in the car as i watched the love of my life walk in the house with some bitch.

"How much for him ?"

I asked my little brother moses . see not only was i a Queen pin, i also am a hitman . aint none in life was promised to me i had to go get the shit .

"35 g's"

Ion know why he decided to fuck with me knowing i find out shit . I gave my all to this man even put my life on the line. Never in my life had i thought about ending his life . i was suppose to marry him . he was my first everything but now how much rage i feel killing him will be easy .

"Shine cover the back door " i said looking at my lil sister "if the bitch run kill her "

"What about him?"

"Ill handle him . after this is over i need you and moses to leave , yall to young to be apart of this life style anyway"

"Hell no , im not fuckin leaving you down here by yo self " moses yelled . i glared at him

"Like i said , storm will be waiting on yall tomorrow. Yall gone live with her till everything cool down "

They sighed . "yall ready ?" i asked my bro and sis pulling my mask down "

"Yeah"

"Always"

"Lets go " i said as i loaded my glock.

I tucked it in my backside and had his twin out and ready .
Moses ran to the side while shine covered the back .

I approached the front door and used the knife my dad gave me to pick the lock and like magic the bitch opened.

I walked into the house and i instantly smelled the weed a heard loud moans comming from the den.

I shook my head as my eyes swelled up with tears . i never thought we would be in this predicament. I gave him 7 years of my life only to get stabbed in the back . im not that lil naive 16 year old girl he met back then. Im a grown as women .

I walked in further towards the den . once i reached the door i sighed and said a prayer .

Checking my gun i twisted the knob. When i opened the door he didnt hear or see me . he was to busy giving this hoe what i though was mine. I watched the whole scene play out .

About 3 min later she looked up and screamed when she saw me making him turn around . his whole face dropped and i saw him reaching for his gun on the night stand so i shot him in the shoulder.

"Moon wtf , let me explaine " he said clutching his shoulder . the bitch next too him was steady screaming . so i walked over and hit her knocking her out.

He was still there next to crying like a lil bitch. "What i do bae ?" i asked him "7 years and you cheat on me "

"Moon its not what you think "

"Then whAT is it ?"

He couldn't say anything . i raised my gun to his temple . "what you gotta say ?"

"I love y-"

POW POW POW

"Bitch "