Epilogue

* 2 years later *

Moon

"Egypt you have a visitor " the guard told me . I scrunched my face up confused. Josiah came seen me yesterday and shine & Shermaine came along last Saturday . "Who is it" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders . "Like I'm suppose to know "

The guard hand cuffed me and walked me outside towards the double doors . These past 2 years in here has been eye opening . I realized jail is not the place you wanted to be in . Walking cross the court yard women was scattered all over . These past 2 years I didnt fuck with anyone in here you can't trust these hoes .

When I first came In I was a target . So many people tried to make me "their bitch" so I stayed constantly fighting . One of these little hoes got besides themselves and tried to shank me one night while I was on laundry duty. Let's just say she didn't live to tell the story . After that no one fucked with me . Some call me snobbish , some call me stuck up .

I walked inside the conference room and I instantly seen my uncle . I was confused as to why he was here . Slowly walking over to him I watched his every move . He had a bag of chips and soda next to him . He dressed in a plain white t shirt and wrangler jeans , sporting a fresh pair of Adidas.

"What do you want ?" I asked with an attitude was evident . He always did creep my ass out . All his starring and every holiday how he use to give me so much shit. His presents use to top my own parents.

"How you ?" He asked and I nodded ."fine " I said . I really wanted to ask him how storm was doing but my pride wouldn't let me . I haven't seen her since my court date . Shermaine showed me pictures of her baby and it killed me to how much her daughter resembled Resean .

He sat with his face in his hands looking all over my face . I started to feel uncomfortable under his gaze . "These last 27 years I prayed that the lord would forgive me of my wrong doings . " he said catching me off guard .

"I was selfish back then and I realized I lost myself doing the process . "

I didn't know what the fuck he was talking bout . I was just as confused as the next person . But whatever it is , it's weighing on his mind heavy . "Egypt I'm your dad" he said and my eyes bucked .

"I know you fucking lying to me" I said standing up . I started to walk back to the double doors as he yelled out my name like a mad  . I didn't even want an explanation . The whole time my sister was my cousin and my cousin was my sister . I wouldn't even be surprised if shine was for him . It all made sense now . My parents left a trust fund to Moses and and pharaoh but me ? They didn't leave me shit . No wonder on holidays he always gave me the most . More and more people were coming onto my shit list .

Only person I could say that kept it real with me was Josiah . I didn't even fuck with Malcolm but I heard through the grape vine he's one of the hottest drug lords now with Jesus being dead and Resean relocating . I smiled to myself thinking of all the ways I'm going to torture him once I get out . Him setting me up is still fresh on my mind . As much as he said he didn't I knew the kid was lying .

One more year to go and people are going to feel my wrath .

Storm

I walked through the parking lot of my job tired ready to go home to my daughter .

Nyasia woods , she was the most Adorable thing god could ever give me . She was a year and 4 months & sassy as ever . The parking lot was empty today and there were only 2 cars in the garage . Mines and a black BMW . I pulled my keys out unlocking my car door and before I was able to step in I was snatched back .