Diamonds (7)

Malcolm

I sat in my grandmothers hospital room talking to her about everything . Cardi , Egypt , my son . This lady raised me into the person I am today . When Egypt's parents died she took them in and treated them like family .

"So where's moon now ?"

"I don't know probably at home sleep " I said , to be honest I don't know . Once moon didn't answer my text I threw my phone at the wall breaking it .

My grandmother touched my hand , "you gotta tell her Papu, if you don't your gonna lose her "

I shook my head letting her know I understand . I do love moon I love her with everything in me . All I ever wanted was for her to become something in life that's why I paid for her to go to college. She just decided to follow me .

"That girl cardi is bad news " my grandmother said looking straight ahead . "I could feel it , watch yourself son "

I shook my head yes . " Papu ?" She looked at me . "Yes ?" I started .

"Don't give up on moon , she loves you . & I know you love her . Now get out of here and make things right " my grandmother pulled me in for a kiss and gave me a tight hug . "Be careful , your all I have , I love you "

"I love you too grandma "

My parents were in my life no lie but they didn't like my life style so they kicked me out . I had no one but my grandmother & she didn't talk to my father cus she felt my mother was a snake . But now that I make millions they call me every other week .

I walked into the lobby and it was packed . I didn't see all these people when I came in this morning . Maybe because I took the back way . I was bout to walk out the double doors but stopped once I seen moon sleep in a chair next to storm . I seen shermaine on the phone so I walked over to them . I tapped shermaine and told her to follow me .

"Why are y'all here ?" I folded my arms .

"I'm here for support , I could be sleeping but your girlfriend threatened to blow my door off " she rolled her eyes . I laughed cus moons always threatening someone .

"That's yo best friend" I chuckled .

"Whose sick though , ?"

"Reek got beat by rocky yesterday night & when Jesus & moon pulled up Jesus ended up getting beat up by some cops tryna get to his brother"

I stale faced her . I know Egypt not here for another nigga . I pinched the bridge of my nose I can actually feel myself getting angry .

"Malcolm are you ok ?" Shermaine touched my shoulder .

"No I'm not , where's rocky " I asked calmly tryna sub due my anger.

"Jail ."

"How much is his bond ?"

"23,000"

I sighed . "I'll go get him today "

Shermaine walked back to where she was sitting and I followed right behind . I walked over to moon and picked her up out the chair . Storms eyes fluttered open . "Hey Malcolm "

"Wussup "

I carried moon out the hospital and placed her on the back seat . What the fuck she ain't got panties on for ? I thought to myself . I shook my head & jumped in the drivers seat . The whole time I was wondering why the fuck she need to be there for him but I couldn't find a logic answer . She should have came home too me .

30 min later I pulled up to my house & Osiris stupid ass was on my roof shooting pigeons . One fell on my car cracking the glass a little . I jumped out the car and called out to him . "Ayee bitch you gone pay for my shit too .!"