Kur

New book alert if y'all liked this one y'all definitely gone like Kur 💯💯

"Why would I ever be friends with someone as poor as you ?" She looked him up and down with a look of disgust

"Why would I ever be friends with someone as poor as you ?" She looked him up and down with a look of disgust .

"You don't have to but one day you gone wish you was" .

Growing up in New Orleans Ti'lynn Taylor was very known . Having very rich parents and being the most popular person in school she basically was considered hoods royalty . Living  her best teenage life she got anything she wanted And had men falling at her feet . Never did she plan on falling in love , that is until she crosses paths with someone the total opposite of her.

KUR had big dreams of making it out the hood . Growing up with a drug addicted mom and never knowing his father his life wasn't so easy . Having to sell drugs to put food on the table for him and his brother KUR was basically considered the man of the house .  Always wanting to be a rapper he started to write down his struggle and put his thoughts to a rhyme.

What happens when Ti and Kur crosses paths ? Two different life styles could lead to a toxic relationship.....maybe .

Cast list and first chapter is up ! Check it out .