BBHMM(5)

Egypt

"Come on storm were going to be late"

Today was the day me and storm decided to kill cj . It's been a week and it seems like he's been hiding . I heard he was throwing a house party and I decided we should dip through .I feel bad for him though . He was a cool person , to bad I have to blow his brains off .

"I'm coming , I gotta look nice for this "
She walked down the stairs . That black fitted dress made her ass look bigger .

"You would wear that noticeable ass shit " she pointed . I smiled "who cares , I bet I won't get touched " I said grabbing my clutch .

"Besides I'm the most feared woman out here , and people know I'm not to be fucked with " I smirked

"Yeah cus Malcolm would bust a cap in they ass " she laughed .

I did a little laugh "yeah , he would " I faked smiled . To be honest I haven't talked to Malcolm since he left . After my break down my sister gave me my pills and her n Osiris went out to look for him . I've been calling him all week and no answer . I would text him and get no answer at least he could tell me wussup . If he wanna leave me let me know and stop fuckin round .

Me and storm touched our make up , up a lil and was ready to head out the door . Soon as we stepped outside pharaoh was walking up . I realized her walk was a lil off to so I gave her the eye . She was to busy in her phone that she didn't even see us walking out .

"Shine !" I yelled and she dropped her phone grabbing her chest . Good thing she got a outer box .

"Moon wtf !? " she picked her phone up and checked it .

"Wussup with you where ya been ?" I folded my arms asking .

"Umm with a friend " she said slowly tryna avoid me .

"Is that friend a guy cus that's a huge passion mark " storm butted in pointing to her neck .

Pharaoh hurried up and covered it . I squinted and smiled . "I'll talk to you when I get inside " I told pharaoh walking past her . Before she opened the door I called her "pharaoh " I yelled .

"Yes "

"Nice walk " I laughed jumping in the car , I was tryna be cool bout this but lord knows I wAnna kill her .

Pharaoh .

I made my way inside and I went straight to the bathroom to check my neck . Lord knows I wanted to kill this boy . What possessed   him to do that . Now moons going to be down my back .

I decided to take a shower and just relax for the night . Soon as I laid down , I gotta text to my phone telling me to come open the door . I sighed knowing I could get in trouble for this if my sister found out .good thing Moses decided to sleep by shermaine . He tells me he goes over there to baby sit but we all know he's fuckin her .

I opened the door and he walked in engulfing me with his smell . God he smelled so good . "You here by yo self ?" He asked grabbing me for a hug .

"Yeah duh "

He smiled "for real yo ?" He licked his lips . I nodded . He grabbed my hand leading me to my room . "How that walk feel " he asked me sitting me on my bed .

"Different " I smiled putting my head down . He grabbed my chin and made me look at him . "That's good " he kissed my lips . It wasn't rough either it was passionate and slow . Butterfly's grew in my stomach as his strong hand grabbed my thigh . He pulled at the draw string on my night shorts .

"Take this off " his hand pulled at my shorts . I've been loving this man for 2 years now since I met him . This attraction for him came like a swift of air .