Game of pain (13)

Malcolm

"Yo man where were you yesterday ?"

My homeboy Rocky asked . I'm a senior & he's a sophomore we been friends since back in the g .

"I dropped this lil shorty off , then I went home didn't feel like being bothered ."

"You smashed ?"

"Nahh , " I shook my head closing my locker . I seen cardi walking up & I walked over to her & grabbed her booksack .

"Heavy ain't it ?" She asked laughing .

"Somewhat "

Cardi was my bestfriend . I never looked at her no other way . We just had that bond .

"So I wanted you to come over yesterday what happend ?"

"Got caught up & just went home "

She stopped "really Malcolm "

"Really Malcolm ? Yes really " I mimicked her .

She punched my shoulder & we continued walking . School was ok so far . We were in the 3rd week & I was tryna do my best to graduate this year forreal . I played around & that cost me to graduate a year late .

"Well I'll see you at lunch " she grabbed her book sack from me & gave me a hug . Cardi walked into the class room & I walked down the hall . I started to text Rocky to tell him bout the drop when I bumped into someone sending her backwards .

"Man bruh you don't see where you going !" I yelled picking up my cracked iPhone .

"I'm so sorry , I was tryna find a class & this is my 2nd day & im new I'm so lost "

"Ion want hear-"

I looked up and seen it was shorty from yesterday & cut myself short . I brushed myself off . I pulled her up & she just was staring at my ass .

"Morris right ? "

"Malcolm"

"Oh I'm sorry ,"

"You good . Let me see your schedule "

She handed me her schedule & I seen she was a sophomore . She had Gym & so did I.

"Just follow me , we got the same class ."

"Ok "

-

"Yo Malcolm , you seen the new girl ? " Rocky came up to me . While I changed into my gym clothes .

"Who ?"

"Her name Egypt or sum , I heard storm talking bout her , when I was ease dropping"

I started to laugh cus this nigga been crushing on storm for the longest & she never gives him no play "

"Yeah I seen her " I chuckled .

"Imma try to smash shorty fine " one of my gym mates Ty said .

I shook my head . The coach blowed the whistle & everyone had to come up stairs . Our gym class was combined with the sophomores so I seen all the young meat .

"Sophomores over here , seniors over there" coach Mire split us up .

I went sat on the bleachers & mya my ex came up to me with her hoe friends . "Hey Mally "