Rude boy (4)

Egypt

I sat in my bed tryna get myself together . Malcolm's been dipping in and out all week and every time I tell him imma pass by the condo he goes berserk. I swear if he is seeing cardi imma kill him .

7 years I kept thinking. 7 fuckin years . I don't wanna bring it up cus what if he's not and I'm just being crazy . Malcolm hasent cheated on me since I was 18 . He use to fuck his lil hoes then come lay up on me , till I got tired of that shit . The day he broke my virgin , which was my birthday. I beat the fuck out him the next for giving my beef cake away for 2 years straight. It's mines and nobody should experience that . I fell In love with his touch .

I didn't even notice Malcolm come in . He went straight to the bathroom and locked the door . I sighed getting up, I went to my dresser and pulled out my outfit for today . I'm not bout to sit inside with him. I rather be fuckin him but he playing .

Malcolm exited the bathroom with no shirt on and his basketball shorts . He took his Durag off and hopped in the bed . I shook my head closing my draw .

"Where you going ?" He asked

"Out "

"Girl come lay yo ass down , you ain't going no fuckin where "

I looked at him crazy and laughed . Who the fuck he think he talking too . I ain't no average bitch boy .

"If you don't get on some where I'm going to meet storm "

"Tell storm come over here " I turned and looked at him . "What do you wAnt u been popping up all week and leaving finish doing what you doing " I got smart . He smirked and removed the covers from him .

He walked over too me backing me up into the wall . He leaned down into me and I pushed him a little "moveeeee" I said lowly. He grabbed my hands and placed them onto the wall .

"Malcolm move , I'm not fucking playing . "

He started to nibble on my ear And bite
My neck . "I know what you want " he whispered into my ear .

"Bitch move" I said and he laughed

"You must miss daddy dick huh mamas"

I rolled my eyes "keep playing , imma fuck the shit out you " he said biting down on me and I moaned out.

-

"So bitch how is life " storm asked me as we sat and ate our appetizers. I love apple bees spinach dip honestly .

Storm was actually my favorite cousin . We been close since diapers and she has my back with anything.

"Girl fine " I sighed

"Uh oh " she said "trouble in paradise?"

"You could say that . "

"What his ass do now ?"

I sighed shaking my head I really didn't want to get into the convo of me thinking my man is cheating on me . I'm not tryna be naive.

She grabbed my hand "whenever your ready "

"So what's up with this hit on cj , you know about it ?"