Nobodys bussiness (6)

Reek

"You gone cook for me ? "

I was on the phone with storm and I was really feeling shawty . She was a cool chick and no lie I wanted her I just wasn't ready too commit .

She chuckled "yeah I'll cook , what u wanna eat ?"

"Is you a option ?" I was laughing but I was serious .

"Boy bye" she chuckled into the phone .

Jesus walked into the front dressed up and ready to go . He nodded to me and I hopped up off the sofa .

"Well we on our way baby "

"Ok see you when u get here " she hung up .

Egypt was by storm and that's where he's picking her up from . Instead of taking 2 cars I was just gone catch the ride .

I walked to the passengers side of the car as Jesus started it up . "You sleeping by storm ?" He asked backing out the drive way .

"I could " I shrugged .

"Iight , well I'll tell one of the men in the cartel to drop your car off "

I nodded and text storm we'll be there in 20 min & she sunt ok back . "So where y'all going ?"

"Red lobster"

I scrunched my face up "why nigga this suppose to be about business not no date . What yu tryna do ?"

He chuckled "cater to my future wife "

I laughed out loud shaking my head "wowwwwwwww"

Moon

I was finishing my make up and Malcolm started to call me on face time which is awkward because we haven't talked in 3 days .

I sighed and answered his call .

" yeah bae wyd " he asked .

He was shirtless and he got his hair retwisted . He looked cute and I could see his new tattoo .

"Getting dressed "

"Where you bout to go come yo lil ass home "

I sighed "I have a business date with Jesus "

Malcolm shot me the what you mean look and I could tell me saying that pissed him off .

"When was I gonna get notified ?" He asked getting more into the camera .

"When you come home & answer the phone "

He sighed and ran his hand through his dreads . "Look I'm busy " I stopped doing my make up and looked At him "really Malcolm , you know what never mind finish doing you " and hung up before he got to say anything . He called back and I sunt him to voicemail and turned my phone off.

Jesus Text me he was about to pull up . I put on my heels and walked downstairs by storm .

"So how do I look " storm turned around to look at me and her mouth dropped . "Cousinnnn , you are slaying girl " she snapped her fingers. "Take a pic let me send this to shermaine " 

I did a couple of poses so she could send shermaine some . "Girl you some fine , don't forget you gotta man at home " she said laughing .

I rolled my eyes and there was a knock on the door . I walked to the door and opened it for Jesus . There he stood , looking all types of sexy , he scent , his smile was enough to drive you into a live comma.

"You look beautiful " he handed me the roses and took my other hand and kissed it . "Thank you " I blushed .

"I love your new hair color " he complimented me .