New flames (15)

Jesus

I sat in this dark room that reeked of piss & throw up . I don't know how long I've been here but this is ridiculous . I get two nasty ass meals a day & these buff ass body guards feed it too me . Everytime I ask a question I get beat up on by them .

I can't believe I actually let somebody catch my ass slipping . If I would have just stayed my ass home with my girl I could have avoided all this bullshit .

I know their probably looking for me right now especially my brother & Egypt's most likely burning down buildings to find me .

I heard some one unlocked the chains on the door . I looked up to see the lil stripper mya walk in . She wore a trench coat with some knee length boots .

"Well it's nice to finally meet you Jesus to bad it's under these circumstances though " she said while taking a seat across from me .

I mugged her and tried to wiggle my way out the cuffs but that was an epic fail .

"Dude your not getting out " she chuckled . "Besides your not even in your Territory anymore Miami is miles away from New Orleans "

"What do you want from me ?"

"It's simple actually. " she said looking at her nails . "I want your little girlfriend. "

I looked at her crazy and shook my head . "Are you fucking dumb ?!" I yelled . "Moon would slit your throat before y'all even come close to her"

She laughed "duhh smart ass that's why we want you to do it , we need you to bring her to us no weapons no nothing"

I sighed . "No"

She smiled & chuckled "I'm sorry pretty boy you don't have a choice "

"How you figure ? "

She snapped her finger & two big dudes brought my little cousin aaleeyah in .

I tried to escape the cuffs again only to be tazed . "Let her go !" I yelled .

"No , either her life or your little girlfriends "

I looked at aaleeyah and seen the fear in her eyes . All the bruise my lil cousin encountered . A tear dropped out my eye .

"I'll do it "

Moses

I watched moon walk around the ally thinking to herself . Currently we were in New Orleans . Jesus had went missing about a week and a half ago and my sister dragged my cripple ass with her .