Truths (16)

Malcolm

I pulled up in front Kayla house . Yesterday, instead of me bringing her home we spent the whole day together . It's weird in a way , how we just had a bond . She reminded me of a young Egypt .

"So  am I gonna see you again ?" She pulled her hair behind her ear .

"You have my number use it " I smiled . She chuckled & looked out the window & then sighed

"What's wrong ? " I said sounding concerned  . "I'm fine" she smiled obviously lying .

I turned the car off and started to rub her thigh . She looked up to me & gave me a small smile .

"You know you could tell me right ?"

She put her hand over mine & looked me in the eye . "Malcolm I promise you I'm fine" she gathered all her stuff and got out the car.

I blew my horn & rolled my window down "ayeee tell me if you need anything "

She smiled & eventually walked inside . "These young girls gone get me in trouble " I mumbled.

-

My house was empty for the most part ever since moon & them moved out . I'm barely here too unless my son comes over .

Everything's been chill lately to be honest with you . With moon being out of town nothing really been popping off .

I walked to my kitchen when I heard the door bell ring . I checked the camera on my phone to see who was standing outside & it was Osiris .

"I could have sworn this nigga left with moon " i mumbled .

I walked to the front door and opened it watching his lil cripple ass hop in .

"yo you got some to drink "

I sucked my teeth "bitch u know I got some to drink " .

He hopped to the kitchen as I shut my front door . I walked into my living room & sat on my all white plush couch I ordered a week ago . He came hopping back in the front with a bowl of cereal a couple minutes later .

"Don't waste that shit ."

"I'm not " he sat down .

His phone started ringing And he smacked his teeth . He pressed ignore & tucked his phone back on his jeans .

"Why are you here anyway ?"

He continued to eat his cereal & talk at the same time . "Cus moon tripping , "

I looked at him wanting him to elaborate more .

"You know how that shit went down with Jesus ?"

"Yeah "

"Picture why he called & said he back down here so she caught a fit & was angry the whole time "

"Well where was he ? "

"Mya "

"Mya ? My ex ? "

He looked at me in a duhh way "no Maya Angelou "