Lights out (23 )

(Didn't edit yet 😴)

Moon

2 days has passed and it was now Saturday . Storm birthday party was tonight and I was honestly exhausted from helping her find a outfit this past week . "Omg I can't wait for tonight " she said texting on her phone as I drove . She smiled into her phone and I assumed she was texting reek .

I adore how he makes her happy . Every time she sees him her face lights up . Her and rocky was an ok couple but he always cheated on her and dawged her out . I can't believe he was tryna turn me into the police as if we wasn't in the same organization . I still have the paper work locked away . If he would have turned me in I would have to just take my lick because I'm not no snitch so .

"You two are so goals son " I smiled and she blushed . "That's my baby right there people just don't understand" she said and I nodded .

Reek was good for her I couldn't lie about it . He was way different from his brother . Jesus was still in a coma making me sigh out loud and storm look at me .

"What's wrong ?" She asked all concern .
"Jesus"

And she made an o shape with her mouth nodding her head . It was a touchy subject to talk on so we just left it at that . Me and storm made it inside to her house and we seen reek sitting on the sofa smoking .

Shine came out the kitchen on the phone with I guess Carlos

Shine came out the kitchen on the phone with I guess Carlos . "Can you get me and Carlos in tonight " she asked .

"Yeah-"

"No " reek said cutting her off .

Shine looked at him and rolled her eyes and I lifted my eyebrow . Storm looked at him and he sighed .

"She like 15 man how the hell we gone get her in "

"Ain't you a boss nigga like you say ?" Storm said annoyed .

He glared at her getting up walking past us . "Lucky its yo birthday " he mumbled . He picked up his car keys and walked out the front door slamming it .

"And I'm not 15 !" Shine yelled after him .

"Well it's 5 o clock we gotta start getting ready " she said and I nodded . I checked my phone to see if jo called but none came through . I sighed walking away upstairs .

*
We pulled up to club lyve and that bitch was packed .
Soon as storm stepped out the car my baby was getting looks and people saying happy birthday .