Love on the brain(1)

Egypt

*7 years earlier*

I don't know why I decided to walk on this side of town knowing it's dangerous. Only thing over here was drug dealers and hookers but this was the fastest way to my home . I didn't want Moses to meet me because it was to late at night and our crack head ass parents prob got him watching shine .

"I could be home quicker if I just take this ally " I mumbled to myself . I really was takin a risk but it never really bothered me. U barely see anyone out here at this time of night . I sighed and just decided to walk down the ally .

It was really dark and I really couldn't see anything . I pulled out my flip phone and flashed the light so I could see the way. I got this weird feeling that someone was watching me but I shook it . Proceeding through the ally I heard foot steps and started to speed up . I looked back and saw a man in a hoodie following behind me .

"Ayeee lah mama where you going " he yelled sprinting towards me so I instantly started to run. Not only was I scared but no one knows where I'm at . Before I could make it out the ally the man grabbed me causing me to scream .

"Shut yo ass up " he licked his lips giving me this weird smirk . I yelled some more and he slapped me makin me fall to the ground .

He look at me and licked his lips . "Didn't yo daddy tell you be inside for the street lights come on " he questioned me laughing.

"Baby girl they tell you that because
Their people like me in the world " he said creasing my face . "I guess I lucked up " I started to yell as he ripped my clothes off . Never in my life I thought this was going to happen . I started to fight back only for him to hit me some more .

"You shudder been home on time, now yo pussy is -"

POW POW POW

I Laid there shock as the mans body fell on top of me. I really just seen a murder. I was lost for words . I locked eyes with this melanin God . He was sexy built and had the look that would make you drop yo pantyhose.

He walked over to me wrapping his jacket around me . He then picked me and carried me bridal style to his chromed Benz . I don't even know his name and I feel safe with him.

He sat me in the passenger seat locking me in . I couldn't do nun but to stare at how sexy he is . "Stirrings bad mah , he said as he pulled out the ally "

"Where you live "

"Pine street " I said lowly I was so shy and embarrassed at the situation at hand .

We pulled up to my house and I started to get out but before I made it out the door I turned back around and looked at him "thank you " I smiled .

"Your welcome . What's ya name though" he asked

"Egypt " I said with a small smile.

"Well Egypt that's pretty , well I'll see ya round "

"Wait '! I yelled " you never told me your name I asked . "Malcolm' " he smiled "Malcolm skye "

Before I got to respond he pulled off
"Damn" I mumbled to myself

Modern day

I woke up next to the love of my life I've been with this man ever since he day he saved me. He groaned in his sleep .

"Baby you up ?" I said into his ear straddling him .

It was morning and I was in great use for some morning sex . I got of him and bent down getting In between his legs . I rubbed him through his basketball shorts and he started to move around.

I pulled his large member out and I smiled at it. I remember when I first lost my virginity to Malcolm . My 18 birthday was lit . If you know what I mean , he taught me everything I know about sex and oral and I loved to please my man .

Soon his dick was getting the soul sucked out of it . I loved to see him moan and struggle to hold his nut . Seeing him in pleasure gets me so wet cud I know I'm doing something right.

"Fuck moon , what you doing " he moaned out as he grabbed my head making his dick go deeper into my mouth . I started to gag as he pushed my head down on him further and further.

I tried to slack up but he didn't let me . " girl take this dick " he groaned . I started to play with his balls causing him to squirm . 5 min later he came in my mouth and I licked him clean .

I gave him a warm smile

"Good morning daddy "

How was it honestly ?