Woo(21)

Moses

"So your single ? " one of the cheerleaders asked me as I sat and watched their practice. Everyone wanted me at this school and I really didn't pay them no mind I just fucked and ducked them . Shermaine stopped hitting me up even my sister . I guess they mad I told them I don't wanna be in that baby's life but hey it probably ain't even mine .

"Yeah I'm single baby I told you that last night " I chuckled. She blushed and I licked my lips showing my pearly white smile . She was bad and was one of the current females I was bussing up .

"Well why your too cute to be single "

"Because I haven't found the right one " I said leaning back . "Why you wanna be my ole lady or some ?"

"I mean I wouldn't mind " she blushed and started to rub me through my basketball shorts . See and this is why I'm single these hoes gone be hoes . My phone dinged and I seen my lil potna from home text me .

Droboy: ain't yo ole lady Maine ?

Me: nah I'm single .

Droboy : so you cool with her dating Justin ?

Me: she could date whoever she like .

I put my phone back into my pocket and stood up stretching. "I'll see you another time baby "

She nodded and I walked off . Shermaine should be like 7 months now by it being December. I heard so much has changed at home . Malcolm's dating that girl and my sister is with some professional nigga .

I have to go back to my dorm to pack for Christmas break . I was going home to stay with storm since that's where shine is staying . Shine told me moon moved in with the man but I never met him .i wondered what happend to Jesus though .

My dorm room was a fucking mess when I walked in . My roommates were straight pigs man and that honestly drove me nuts . "Yo Osiris some fine ass bitch stopped over for you " I looked at him crazy .

"Who ?" I said lost don't nobody know where my dorm room at unless I show them . I got this whole section closed off so that's impossible for them to even get In .

"She said her name Egypt "

I sighed . "Nigga that's my sister"

"Oh well yo sister fine as fuck " he said closing his room door before I even got a chance to tell him something . I shook my head . I went to my room and finished packing . 

I was almost finish packing when a loud knock came to the door . "Who is it !" I yelled as if they could here me from my room . The knocking grew louder and I groaned . I' pulled the door open revealing my sister.

She just looked at me crazy and lifted her eyebrows

She just looked at me crazy and lifted her eyebrows .

"Heard you were coming home for Christmas break "