She returns (17)

Shine

"Shine wake up "

I heard moon calling my name on the other side of the door . It was my senior year & my First Last day of high school . So much crazy shit has happened over the summer but I've been chilling .

I went over to my dresser & pulled out my blue high waisted jeans & matched it with a black crop top hoodie . I took my white adidas with the black stripes from under the bed & strapped them on .

I made my way downstairs once I washed my face , brushed my teeth & did my makeup .

"I left your breakfast on the table & im bout to head out "

"Ok "

Moons been really busy lately , if she's not at the gun shop she owns now , she's doing her other job ...being a hit man . I'm starting to worry though . I haven't seen Moses since he left to go to college but I see shermaine all the time & she's definitely  pregnant .

I thought moon was pregnant but she told me no . I grabbed my car keys and headed out the front door locking it . Walking to my car I noticed a black jeep parked outside the gate . As I jumped in my car they pulled off leaving me lost .

My school was 45 minutes away. I was jamming to music minding my own business . Usually I'll go pick aaleeyah up but she just went missing out the blue & the more I look the more I run into dead ends .

The whole ride to school I was thinking about what could have happened to her . Pulling in the parking lot I seem the school was packed already . I rolled my eyes seeing Sidney loud ass already being aggravating annoying people . I tried to walk passed him into the building with out being seen but that didn't work out .

"So you just gone walk passed me light skin ? " I rolled my eyes & continued walking before he grabbed me pulling me into his tall frame .

"Girl you hear me when you gone give me them digits ? It's been 4 years & you walk around thinking you better than me "

I pulled out of his grip , "for one I don't like you & for two your not exactly my type"

He started to laugh loudly causing attention towards us . He smacked his teeth & I rolled my eyes . I always wanted to tell him he wasent very good looking either .

"Girl fuck yo bright skin ass " he shoved me & out of nowhere devante came shoved him .

"Didn't yo mama tell you keep yo hands to Yoself ? " he asked .

Sidney mugged him & started to walk away . "This ain't over light bright " he yelled walking down the hall .

Devante started laughing & I shook my head .

"Wussup with you haven't seen you all summer , "

"Yeah I was sort of busy " I said putting my hair into a pony tail .

He did that famous smile I took in his appearance & blushed a lil .

"Nice sweater it's dope " I complimented him .

"Thank you " he picked his booksack up off the ground "well I'm gonna see what they got for breakfast in this bitch , I'll see you around ?" He asked .