29 (wild thoughts )

Malcolm

Malcolm

I couldn't believe this shit . I was looking over Egypts charges and the murders they were trying to pin on her were actually my doings . Ain't no way in the world . I've been calling her but her phone got disconnected and when I call Josiah bitch ass he always says she busy .

Kayla walked into the room looking down . "Baby can I ride your charger to school ?" She asked and I shook my head yeah . She was a spoiled brat to be honest . I'm really starting to get tired of her ass all she complain about is what she want .

Kayla came over and kissed me and I was zoned out at the moment . Some shit just not right . I seen my phone ringing and it was Jason calling me .

"Yo " I said getting dress in my jogging suit .

"Check this moon gotta turn herself in " he said like I already didn't know . Shine told me she was thinking about doing it next week . "She was doing it next week " I said and I heard moving in his background .

"My nigga she needs to do it today , trust me "

"Why though ?" I asked him and he rambled on how there was some people on the inside he knew and a lot of shit is gone pop off . "Iight imma try and get in contact with her " I said before I hung up . I searched for shines number face timing her cus she lives with them now .

"What" she said into the camera sounding like she was in a rush .

"Where you at home ?" I asked leaving out my front door . I jumped in my Altima not trying to be flashy today . My son lived with me full time now so I have to drive his lil ass to school every morning now. "Yupp why ?"

"Bring moon the phone I need to talk to her " I said and she whined . "But malcolmmmmm, I gotta get to school "

"Shine it's gone be like 5 minutes bruh " I said . I heard her fat ass huffing and puffing climbing up the stairs . She knocked on the door and scrunched her face up .

"What , what's wrong ?" I asked and she rolled her eyes . "These lil fuckers in her having sex " she said in a amused tone and my heart dropped . "Shine bang on that fucking door " I said and she chuckled . "Sound like u mad bro ?" The look on her face if I could jump the screen I would slap her .

Soon the locks turned and moon answered the door with a mug on her face . The sheet was wrapped around her body and her hair was all over.

"Shine whattt" she whined . "Malcolm want you " she said not knowing we were on face time .

"Tell him I'm in the tub " she rolled her eyes .

"Gal I fucking see you " I said and she sighed taking the phone stepping into the hallway I seen her face on the screen and she looked tired . "What boy ?!" She whispered yelled I guess so Josiah doesn't hear her . I've been calling you for the longest " I said kinda irritated . She smacked her teeth "I got a new phone " . Moon was mines,  she was my girl and her ass really In a relationship with this fuck boy .