Chapter 1 I'm going to who!?

Jade:

Jade:

I opened my eyes when my mom came into my room and turned on my bright light. she told me its time to get ready for my christian school. I signed and rolled over in my bed. I didn't want to go to that awful place. I hated it there! All the teachers tell me that i'm going straight to hell just because I have a different opinion on life. It makes me sick just thinking about that place but I get up anyways and get ready. I got my outfit and walked in my bathroom. I put on a lace black top with a bow around it, a plaid skirt, and combat boots. I added lace gloves that went up to my arms and my jewelry. I then started to do my makeup. I put on black eye shadow, black mascara, and my black eye liner. I then put on my crimson red lipstick and my powder. I started to straighten my black hair and finally I was done. I looked in my bathroom mirror and I smiled to myself, I loved how everything came out. Then I went down stairs to greet my smiling mom. I smiled back and grabbed an apple out of my refrigerator. I took a big bit and looked at my clock. Oh, i'm going to be late! I said bye to my mom and grabbed my purse and left. 

School:

I walked in the school and immediately the teachers gave me dirty looks. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I finally made it to my locker and then I suddenly got tackled to the ground. WHAT THE HELL! I blurred out. I looked up to see my best friend in my face with a grin and her face. What are you doing!? I told her. She finally got off me and started and squeal. She then said I got us two tickets to go see Marilyn Manson And The Spooky Kids in concert. But thats not all I even have backstage tickets!!! Who? I said confused. Her jaw dropped to the floor and she said YOU DON'T KNOW WHO MARILYN MANSON ISSSS!! No, I said. She said how don't you!? You dress just like him and you have so much in common! I mean everything!! I just said oh. Your coming with meh if you like it or not. She said. Ha! My mom would never let me go to a concert like that. I laughed. She said then you my friend are sneaking out. I said know way! She then looked at me with a sad face and looked like she was about to cry. I finally gave in and said fine! She said yesssssssss and by the way the concert is next week. Then she skips away in her black laced dress. She really doesn't dress any different from me. She always wears pretty gothic outfits and shes always dying her hair crazy colors. Right now her hair is a pink pastel color. Its very pretty. Her name is sammy by the way. Shes the only friend I have in here. Suddenly the bell rings, great now i'm late.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter!:)

BAI! ^_^