Chapter 25 Ready For School...I Mean Hell

Jade:

Jade:

I was sitting on me bed still trying to calm down...I just can't believe my mom would call me after she hasn't talked to me for about a month now. Then she has the nerve to try to act like a mother towards me?

What is she trying to prove?? I sigh and rub my face...I get up and pick up my phone that I threw at my wall and studied it. I can't believe it's not cracked or broken... I was pretty sure that it was broken but it was perfectly fine.

I smile and sigh in relief. I then look at the time and it was 4:00 A.m. Man I woke up at 12:00 A.m not to long ago and it's already 4:00 A.m...Damn time moves fast when your in a state of being furious and depresses at the same time.

I decide to just get ready for school since I wasn't going to bed any time soon. I was far from being tired...I have so much things mind...my mother, school, teachers, Sammy, students, my bf... All of these things just make me so frustrated and so overwhelmed.

I want to tell Marilyn about this but I don't want to make him worried. He has enough to worry about already...with his career and how much hate he gets on his music from parents and religious people.

I just need to relax and keep my depression under control...I close my eyes and sigh. Everything will be fine...I told myself and then I open my eyes and I make my way over to my closet to pick out an outfit to wear for school.

I pick out a black long beater, a pair of white ripped skinny jeans, and a pure white leather jacket with spikes on the shoulders of it. After I was done picking out a outfit, I changed into it and I head to my bathroom. 

I made my way into my bathroom and I looked into my big mirror and I studied myself. My makeup was smeared all over my face from the rain and my hair was matted and frizzy. I looked like a homeless person!

I immediately took off my smeared makeup and I brushed through my tangled hair. After I was done doing that I put on my black smoky eye shadow and I put on thick eye liner under my eyes. I then put on fake big eyelashes and I put on black mascara on.

When I was done with my eyes I made my way down to my lips. I got out my crimson red lipstick and put some of it on and I was finally done. I made my way out of my bathroom and I went back into my room. I picked up my phone off of my bed and I turned it on.

I had a new text message so I opened up the message and it was Marilyn.

Hey do you want to hang out at the park around 3:00 P.m when your done with school?

I smiled and texted him back saying,

Sure:)

I loved hanging out with him...I love him so much...he understands me deep down to my very core. He's the only one who could look me deep in the eye and tell me i'm not alright....He's true and I love him very much.

I sigh and look down at my phone again and I was almost time for me to walk to school. I roll my eyes and I put on my big combat boots. Then I got my black leather purse with spikes on it and got out my green i-pod with my earbuds and played Ozzy-Flying High Again. I put in my earbuds and I walked downstairs and out my front door.