Chapter 11 I Have To Meet Her Again

Marilyn Manson:

Marilyn Manson:

I was finally relaxing at my house now.  I was in my living room sitting on my couch. I kept thinking about Jade. Should I call her now or tomorrow  or should I just leave her alone. All kind of thoughts were going through my head and I hated it! I was so mad and frustrated at myself . How could I let myself feel this way? Why was I feeling this way? Out of all the girls there, I picked her. Why was I drawn to her so much? She was just so different and so shy. She reminds me of me. I was so confused. I have to find out more about her. I picked up my cell phone and dialed her number. Hello? A girl says Hi, is this jade? I asked. She said yes, who is this. I signed in relief, knowing that it was her. I then said hi, this is Marilyn Manson. She paused a little bit and said oh hi. I said hi back and we started talking. We laughed a little bit and talked a lot until I said, so tell me about yourself.  She then went on saying that she goes to a christian school but people hate her there because she has a different opinion on life and she dresses dark. She loves to paint out of enjoyment but also when shes frustrated with things or stuck on something. She loves dark things and she likes to draw out the darker side of  everything. She likes to be alone a lot and she writes dark poetry. She also likes when people question her about her dark ideas. She says she gets a rise out of it. I was speechless just amazed by what she was telling me. She was basically describing me! She must be a big fan, I thought. Then I asked her, how long have you been a fan? She then said since yesterday when I met you. What? I blurred out. Yah, my friend has been telling me about you and then she dragged me to one of your concerts. I was just amazed. I then said i'm gonna go, I don't want to keep you up all night. She laughed and said ok. Can I talk to you later? She said yes and I smiled. We both said bye and we hang  up. I let out a big sign and smiled. Wow, I said out loud. I was so surprise and so shocked. Shes just like me. I have never meet anyone like her. I have to meet her again... I just have to.

Oooo are they gonna meet again?  Find out in the next chapters!!

BAI!