Chapter 3 Someone Please Help

Jades Dream:

Jades Dream:

I opened my eyes and I was in the woods. I was confused at first but then I remembered that this was a dream. I begin to walk in the woods, stepping on branches and twigs. I loved the smell of the woods. It smelled fresh and wet like it just rained or something. All of a sudden everything went black and it felt like I was falling in a deep hole. I started to hear voices all around me. The voices said, your going to hell! Your a awful person! What dose your mom think of you! Your never going to get a job looking like that! Your awful! All the voices around me where getting louder and louder. I couldn't take much more of this. Then all of a sudden everything stopped and I could see some light around me but not much. Everything was dim and dark and something smelled like rotten meat. I walked around and I seen little shadow creatures  crawling around. They were all growling and hissing at me.  Am..am I in hell? I said to myself. All of a sudden a big black solid figure came in front on me and said see you when you die. That sent chills up my back. Then everything went black.

Jade:

I opened my eyes and said damn that was a scary nightmare! That was my worst one yet. I chuckled to myself. I then wiped the sweat off my face and signed. I picked my phone up and looked at the time. It was 5:00am. Man almost time to go to hell. Ugh! I guess I will get ready now. I rolled out of bed and got my outfit out for today. It was a black lace shirt with a pair off black skinny jeans. I got my black combat boots too. I went in my bathroom and put my outfit on the counter. I then went over to my shower and ran the water. I striped and got in. After I was done I got out and dried off with my black towel. Then I put my outfit on and did my makeup. I did my same makeup style as always and I straightened my black hair. I finally was finished and I went back into my room. I checked my phone for the time and it was 6:00am. I have time to myself now. I got out my painting utensils and a canvas. I got out colorful paints, a pallet, and cups filled with water. I started to paint the canvas in white for the background. I then dipped the paint brush in black and started the outline of it. When I was finished I looked at what I created. It was that shadow figure that I dreamed of. It was a bold black  figure and the background what painted a faded crimson red with a gray mix in it. Just looking at it gave me the chills. I then put my painting utensils away and picked up my phone and looked at the time it was 6:47. Damn almost time to go, I said to myself. Wait a minute where mom at? Shes usually in her at 6:30 telling me to get up. I guess she slept in or something. I guess i'll go check on her because this is not like her. I got up and made my way to her bedroom. I knocked on her door but their was know answer. I got a little worried and I slowly started to open her door. I peeked my head in and she was sleeping. I signed in relief and went over to her an shook her. Know response. Mom wake up. I said. Still know response... Mom wake up, I said a little louder shaking her. Still nothing. She was still breathing but she won't wake up. I then started to panic. MOM! MOM! WAKE UP!! I rushed to get my cell phone and dialed 911. Hello, whats your emergency? They said. Please send help my mom won't wake up but shes still breathing!! Ok honey, calm down i'll send people to help you in 5 seconds. Ok please hurry! I then hanged up and rushed right by my mom. Please hurry...

Hey guys, I hoped you liked this chapter! :D Sorry this chapter was a little depressing lol

Bai ^-^