Chapter 15 Concert Night

Jade:

Jade:

I was still on the couch questioning my dream I just had. It felt so real! It was crazy! I was then snapped out of my thoughts when Sammy came down stairs. I looked at her outfit and it looked cool. She was wearing a Marilyn Manson shirt with black shorts on. She had black leggings under the shorts and her high combat boots on. Her hair was straight and teased. Hey, when you getting ready? She asked me. Now, I guess because the concert starts at 6:00 and its already going to be 3. She said cool and I got up and went upstairs to my room. I went to my closet and picked out a dark crimson red long beater, a pair of black leather pants, a leather studded jacket, and my big combat boots. I changed and went into my bathroom to do my makeup. I put on black smoky eye shadow, fake eyelashes, black mascara, dark crimson red lipstick, and powder. I then made my long black hair wavy and I put crimson red extensions in. I was now done and I checked the time, it was now almost time to go. It was 4:50 and it takes about 1 hours to get their. I get my purse and head down stairs. I seen Sammy getting her things ready to. I then go into the kitchen and get the $200 that my mom gave me. I take half of it and put it in my wallet. Sammy said, you ready? I sign and said, I guess so. Ok lets go! She said excitedly. We went to her car and got in. Sammy put in a Marilyn Manson CD and begins singing  to it. I rolled my eyes and smiled. She starts backing out of my driveway and begins driving. I start to get really nervous and anxious. I hope I don't say anything wrong or do anything stupid, I though. We were now almost their and I was getting more nervous. I started to stare out the window and to calm my nerves down. I now seen the place and I closed my eyes and signed. I opened them back up and Sammy said, are you ok? Just a little nervous, I said. You'll be fine, she says smiling. That's easy for you to say! Your not the one who's going out with him after the concerts over! I said smiling. Ha! I know, i'm just trying to calm you down. She says laughing. WELL IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!! I said yelling. We both started laughing and then we got out of the car and started to walk to the concert. Their were millions of people here like last time. Ugh, I hate people! I said. Sammy agreed and she handed me my ticket. We both went in and gave the security guard our tickets. Then they checked us over for any weapons and when we were clear they let us in. We then went into the big screaming crowd waited for Marilyn Manson to come on stage. Then a guy that dressed exactly like Sammy came over to her and started talking to her. They started laughing and talking. She liked the same thing and everything! I looked back at the stage and he still wasn't on yet. I then looked but at the Sammy and that guy and they were  their anymore. I wonder were they went, I guess the crowd separated us. I then moved to the way back away from everyone and waited for him to come on. I then seen him and I started to smile. His eyes met mine and he started to smile to. I looked away blushing, I think i'm starting to fall for him. The lights then dimmed and he started to yell into his microphone. He yelled, WHO WANTS ME TO START THIS CONCERT OFF BY SINGING MY MONKEY!!!!! Everyone screamed and started running around like lunatics. He then started singing and everyone cheered. I just stood there feeling awkward and uncomfortable but I was still having a good time. I couldn't find Sammy at all, I hope shes ok. I thought. I looked back up on stage and he started was singing and dancing like a nut. I smiled and looked down. When the show was over some people left but some people stilled stayed. Marilyn Manson then got off the stage and made his was over to me.