Chapter 6 Big Night

Jade:

Jade:

We both hugged each other bye after we were done swinging and talking about Marilyn Manson. When I made it home my mom was on the couch watching TV. I went up to my room and got ready for bed. I then plopped on my bed and checked the time on my phone, it was 9:45am. I then put my phone down and started to think about Marilyn Manson. I wonder what he looks like? I said to myself. Ugh, well I guess i'll find out tomorrow night. I shut my light off and went to sleep. 

Next Day:

I opened my eyes to my phone going off. Hello? I said. Heyyy! You ready for tonight!? It was sammy. I guess so, I told her. Ugh!! Why can't you be more excited! Its going to be soo much fun!! She said real loud in my ear. I said, I bet! She said be ready at 10:00am. I'll come pick you up. I said, ok and bye. We both hanged up and I signed. Oh boy! This is going to be so much funnn! I said, sarcastically. 

That night:

I was still in my room thinking about the concert. I checked the time and it was 8:00am. Damn I said out loud. I better go get ready now, I said to myself. I signed to myself and got out of my bed. I went over to my closet and picked out a tank top with a skull on it, a pair of black shorts, and black leggings. After I was done changing in my outfit, I went into my bathroom to do my makeup. I put on black eye shadow, black mascara, and black eye liner. I then put on fake eyelashes and a dark crimson red lipstick. I straightened my black hair and I was done. I went out of my bathroom and I put on my combat boots. Finally, I was ready to go to the concert. I checked phone for the time and it was 9:45. Damn almost time to go. I then got my purse and packed what I needed. I packed my phone, makeup, some money, and gum. I checked the time again and it was 9:50. I took in a deep breath and my phone went off. Hello? Hey, i'm almost to your house, i'll park my car behind your house. ok? Sammy said. I said ok, i'll climb out my window. She said I was crazy and ok. I laughed and said bye. We both hanged up and I started to open my window up. I then seen her car lights and I started to climb out my window. It was a little hard because I lived in a two story house but I made it down ok. I ran to her car and got in. Then we sped away. I can already tell that this is going to be a big night.

Hey guys! The pic up at the top is what Jade is wearing for the concert. Hoped you guys liked this chapter!

Peace