Chapter 19 Jealousy is such an ugly emotion

Jade: 

Jade: 

When the teacher and me were finally out in the hallway alone he looked at me. Awkward silence fell upon us. He then let out a long sigh.

Now jade please tell me why do you acted this way? He said rubbing his eyes.

Like what? I asked him dumbfounded.

I mean why do you dress that way? Why do you acted depress all the time? Why do you draw pentagrams on your school notebooks? WHY ARE YOU DATING MARILYN MANSON!!? He asked me getting angry.

This is completely none of your business Mr. Tomason. I think you should calm down because theirs no need to be so angry at this situation. I'm not hurting anyone...I'm just being me and theirs no need for this harassment from you or anyone else. I said calmly looking directly into his eyes.

HARASSMENT!? Miss. Jade i'm not harassing you! I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this. He says sternly.

Yes harassment, I said pulling up my arm sleeve revealing a big bruise where he grabbed me.

His eyes got wide and he didn't say anything.

I suggest you leave me alone or i'll report this incident and you'll lost this pathetic job. I said still looking deep into his eyes.

The bell rings and the students begin the pour out of the classrooms looking at us. 

Your evil..he says and he backs off and goes into his classroom. 

I smirk and veer off towards my locker and get my stuff. I close me locker door and turn around and I seen Sammy and her friends in front of me. Her friends then started to corner me and Sammy was looking at me smirking.

Hi Jade, Sammy says smirking.

I roll my eyes and smirk back at her

What do you want?? I asked confused.

Oh Jade...I don't want nothing from you....well theirs one thing, she said circling around me with a smirk on her face.

And that's...I asked annoyed.

Marilyn Manson your little bf, she said.

I don't have time for this I said annoyed and I tried to push past them all but they pushed me violently into the lockers.

The wind got knocked out of me from the force and I became light headed. I rubbed my temple and tried to calm down and breathe.