Chapter 23 I Wish I Could Run Away From This Pain

Jade:

Jade:

Jade why aren't you texting me back? Are you really that scared of me? 

I let out a long sigh when I seen that text from Sammy. What dose she want from me? I don't understand, one minute were really close friends and then the next minute she wants to kill me and ripe my head off.

Could I say bipolar?? I then replied back saying,

What do you want from me? I never did a thing to you for you to hate me so much.

I then waited for a response but she didn't answer me back...I thought that was pretty weird and odd. I rolled my eyes and put my phone back in my pocket. I then get out my i-pod and put my earbuds in. I put on Ozzy Osbourne- crazy train and started to tap my foot to the beat.

I loved Ozzy, I loved how crazy he was and so uplifting. I checked my phone for the time and it was noon. I sigh and put my phone back in my pocket. I then heard a loud crack of thunder and then  it began to pour.

I smile and then I get up and begin to walk home. Every step I took the rain would get worse. It was getting so bad I couldn't really see anything in front of me. I held my arm over my face to shield my face from the rain and the wiping wind.

Man I never seen this coming...I said to myself.

I sigh and started to sprint walk so I could get home faster. I finally seen my house up ahead and I start to smile. I then bolted to my house and went inside. I closed the door behind me and let out a long sigh.

I slid down my door and rolled my eyes. Why do bad things always happen to me...I thought to myself. I sign getting up and I went upstairs to my room. I changed into a black tank top and black ripped skinny jeans. 

After that I plopped on my bed and soon sleep took over me.

I open my eyes and I roll over in my bed. I look over at my window and it was dark out. I sigh and sat up, what time is it? I wondered. I go on my phone and I looked at the time. It was 12:00 A.m. Damn I guess I was pretty tired. I thought.

I then noticed I had 2 missed calls and 1 new text message. Before I could even open my knew text messages up someone started to call me. 

Hello? I asked answering my phone.

Why weren't you in school today and you haven't you been answering my phone calls? They said sounding angry.

It was my mom...I sigh and roll my eyes in annoyance.

I wasn't feeling good and I was sleeping when you called. I said annoyed.

I don't believe you! She yelled.

And why is that? I said still annoyed.

Well I can tell by the tone in your voice and I know when your lying to me! She yelled

You do? How do you know when i'm lying when your never around me. I said.

You better watch your mouth! She yelled getting even more angry.

I hanged up on her and throw my phone at the my wall. I sat down on my bed and rubbed my face. I was so angry and so upset. How dare she try to be a mother towards me when shes an unfit mother! 

I sigh....

Why can't this pain just go away...the loneliness, the anger, the hatred...I have deep down inside me....

Sorry this was a short chapter guys...I promise the next chapter will be long cx

Baiii cx