Chapter 31 Is He Going To Dump Me!??

I open my eyes to see the sun peeking through my window

I open my eyes to see the sun peeking through my window. I stretch and let out a long sigh of annoyance. I know it was time for me to get up and go to hell....I mean school. I get up slowly like a zombie and shuffle my way over to my stereo. I turn on Alice Cooper and make my way over to my closet. 

I pick out a black t-shirt with Edgar Allan Poe on it and birds, black leather ripped skinny jeans with zippers on them, and my big black combat boots. When I was done picking out my outfit, I put it on and headed over to my bathroom. I study myself in my bathroom mirror for a moment...my dark makeup was smeared all over my cheeks and my black wavy hair was matted like a birds nest. I roll my eyes and sigh in annoyance. 

That's what I get for crying yesterday at the park...I say under my breath. I then wash off my makeup and redid it and I brush through my long black messy hair. When I was all done, I made my way down my steps and went into my kitchen. I get a red shinny apple out of my refrigerator and took a big out of it.

 The juice splashes on my taste buds causing them to dance. I then hear a knock on my door and I wonder who it could be? I set my delicious red apple down on my counter and I go over to my door and open it slightly. No one...I raise my eyebrow and open my door wide. I then see a folded up paper taped to my door. I take it and open it...

Jade,

Meet me under the full moon tonight in the park where we had our first kiss...I need to tell you something important,

Love Marilyn

My stomach then filled with sickness and I began to shake...is he go to break up with me? I let out a long shaky sigh...I hope not....I then go back inside and grab my black leather spiky jacket. I get my phone and plug in my earbuds...I put on Ozzy and made my way to school...