Chapter 2 Detention

Jade:

Jade:

I grabbed my books out of my locker and sped off to class. I finally made it to my class and walked in. Everyone looked at me including the teacher. The teacher gave me a dirty look and said in a stern voice Jade why are you late to my class again? I shrugged my shoulders and said sorry Mrs. Snow my locker was jammed and I couldn't get it open in time to get my books for your class. She said enough Jade! I'm tired of your excuses! If your late to my class one more time i'm giving you a detention! Now go take your seat! I walked over to my seat and sat down in it. I honesty didn't care if I got a detention. You know what Jade I am giving you a detention now! For what! I said. For giving me an attitude! I rolled my eyes and murmured bi*ch under my breath. She didn't hear me but the other kids in the class did.  She said you will serve it after school today and you will be on time. Do I make myself clear!? Yah I said annoyed. She gave me a dirty look again and she was about to teach the class but the bell rang. She was surprised and looked at the clock. Then she said something that I couldn't make out. I walked out and went to my other classes. When the 9th bell rang I started to make my way down to Mrs. Winters class. I can't stand her at all! I said out loud. I made it to her class and went to a desk and sat down. She looked at me surprise and said Jade? I said yah? I can't believe you made it on time for my class! I rolled my eyes and got my sketch pad out of my purse. She then said you can leave in a half an hour and then she walked out of the classroom. I started to draw a dying rose. I'm pretty good at drawing but I paint better. I love painting, when ever i'm frustrated or stuck on something I paint. It makes me feel good in side. I looked up at the clock and it was time for me to go. I packed up my things and walked out of the classroom. I made my way to the exit and open the door. Fresh air rushed at me and and engulfed me. It started to get dark out and it started to rain. Just my luck. I said. My phone started to ring and it was my mom. Sh*t I said. I answered it and she said where are you in a nervous voice. I thought of a good reason and I said over my friends house. She said you had my worried sick you should of told me. I said I was sorry ad i'll be home in a little bit. She said ok and we both said goodbye. I signed in relief and started to walk. I seen a park and walked over to it. I sat down on the swings and signed. I'll just relax here for a little bit. The wind started to pick up and it started to rain harder. I felt so lonely but its better to be alone because then you don't have to worry about someone leaving you. I signed and got up and started to walk home. I finally made it home and went up to my room. I plopped on my bed and cured up in a ball and started to cry a little. Why do I have to be so lonely. Why don't people just accepted me for me. I then started to drifted off and I fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of thunder. I checked my phone for to time and it was 12:00 A.M  I got up and turned my lamp on. I signed and rubbed my eyes. I went over to my CD player and put on Death Cab For Cuties- I'll follow you into the dark. I hummed to the beat and went back to sleep.

Hey guys here is another chapter! Hope you like it:)