Chapter 12 Is This A Dream?

Jade:

Jade:

Sammy and me were still in the kitchen and she kept asking me who called me. I didn't want to tell her Marilyn Manson asked me for my phone number and called me just now. If I did she would probably tell the whole school and everyone would hate me more. They would say I was talking to Satan and I would surly go to hell. Why won't you tell me!? Said getting a little angry. I just looked down and didn't say anything. Don't you trust me!? She said now even getting more angry. Still I didn't say anything. Fine! Don't tell me! I guess you don't trust your best friend! You never tell me anything about you and whats happening to you! Were like complete strangers! Your always down and so negative all the time and I don't have to put up with that. Its like i'm carry a heavy weight on my back all the time. I'm leaving and if that person is so important to you then be friends with them because were not friends anymore! Wow! I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time. Goodbye Jade, have a nice life by yourself. Then she walked out and slammed the door behind her. I collapsed to the floor and started to cry. Now I was really alone. I thought. Know mom, know friend, know nothing... I just stayed there on the floor until sunrise. I didn't want to move, I didn't want to do anything. I finally forced myself to get up and get ready for school. I dragged myself upstairs and into my room. I picked out a skeleton hoodie and black ripped skinny jeans. I changed and went into my bathroom and put my makeup on. I put really dark smoky eye shadow on, fake eyelashes, and black eye liner. I straightened my black long hair and I was done. I got my phone out and checked the time. It was almost time to go, so I grabbed my purse and I went downstairs.I didn't feel like eating so I just opened my front door and left. I really didn't feel like walking because I was exhausted. I didn't sleep at all last night. I finally got to school and all the people gave me dirty looks. The teachers usually gave me dirty looks not the students. I just ignored them all and walked to my locker. I finally made it to my locker and all kind of notes were tapped to my locker. They all said, freak, ugly, back stabber, go kill yourself, Satan worshiper, and many more. I ripped them all down and grabbed my books. Then I sped off to class real quick. I walked into class and everyone stopped talking and looked at me. What? I said. One of them said, back stabber! Then everyone one started to laugh. I signed and sat in the back of the class. The teacher finally came in and told us all to be quite. I just looked out the window and signed. It was raining and everything was getting wet. I started to think about Marilyn Manson. I wonder if hes going to call me again tonight? I thought. I hope he does, its nice talking to him. I feel like he gets me in a way. I then start to smile. Jade, why are you smiling!? I then was snapped out of my thoughts and said, what? It was the teacher and she said, why were you smiling? Care to explain to the class? I start to blush and I said know. Well, it must be more important than to pay attention to me. She says. Explain! She said in a stern voice. I gave her a dirty look and said well I don't have time for this. I then got up and left the classroom. I heard her yell at me but I kept walking. I went to my locker and throw my books in their. I then started to walk to the exit. I walked out the exit door and fresh air hit me. It felt good to be out of their. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out and checked it. It said I had one new text message. I looked at the number and it looked familiar. The message said, Hey, this is Marilyn Mason again. Sorry to bug you again but I have to ask you a question. I texted back, Hi, your not bugging me lol and what. I was curious, I wonder what he wants to ask me? My phone vibrated again and I checked it. He said, well I was wondering if I got you a free ticket to come to my show again, do you want to hang out after i'm done performing? After I was done reading that, I was filled with joy. That made my whole entire day! I texted him back saying yes! But i'll pay for my own ticket:) After I was done texting that to him I started to walk to the park. I was so happy. Nothing could ruin this moment now! I thought. I finally made it to the park and I sat down a one of the swings. My phone vibrated again and he said, are you sure you can get the tickets? I mean I could help. I smiled and texted him back saying, thanks but I can get them:) He then texted back said ok:)gtg lol. I texted, ok  bye:) I couldn't believe it! This is like a dream! I can't wait to see him! I thought.

Heyyy! Hoped You Liked This Chapter!!!