Chapter 14 Weird Dream

Jade: 

Jade: 

Sammy and me were still sitting on the couch talking about Marilyn Manson. I think he really likes you Jade. Sammy tells me with a serious look. I don't know, it just seems like a big dream to me. Sammy laughs. Hey you want to watch a scary movie? I promise I won't fall asleep like last time. She says. I laughed. Ok, I said to her. Yes! Ok, what movie you wanna watch? She asked me. I don't know, The Grudge I guess. Sammy said ok and I got up and I put it in. I pressed play and turned out all the lights to make it scary. I then went out to the kitchen and made popcorn. When the popcorn was done I went back into the front room and sat next to Sammy on the couch. I thought, The Grudge was a little scary but it really looked like me in the morning. I chuckled at that thought. I then started to think about Marilyn Manson again. I wonder what were going to do after the concert. I wonder what hes planning to do. Take me out to a dinner, walk around and get to know each other better, or go watch a movie. My eyes started to slowly close and I started to drift off. 

Dream: 

I was at the concert but Sammy wasn't with me. It was dark out and I checked my phone for the time. It said it was 10:00. I then looked up on the stage and Marilyn Manson was performing. Somethings not right. I thought to myself. I ignored my thought and kept watching him. After he was done performing he got down from the stage and walked over to me. I then started to feel nervous inside. Why do I get so nervous when he comes around me? I thought. Hi, he said. I  shyly said hi back. He said, well I have somewhere to take you but its a surprise. I said ok and laughed. He said come and he held out his hand, I started  to blush and I took his hand. He led me out of the millions of people and said something to me but I couldn't make it out. I kept saying what but I still couldn't hear him. All of a sudden someone yelled my name real loud in my ears. Then everything went black.

Jade:

JADE!!!! I snapped my eyes open and Sammy was in my face. What? I said confused. You fell asleep on me and then she smiled. I signed and rolled over on the couch. I seen you smile in your sleep did you dream about Marilynnn Mansonnnn, she said smirking. No! I blurred out. Well, I bet you did cause you were blushing to! She said laughing. Ugh! Your so annoying! I yelled. She just laughed harder. I then through a couch pillow at her. Ouch! At least now you'll shut up. I laughed. Mean, she said. Ok, I went and got the tickets while you where sleeping. She told me. Man, how long have I been out? I said. She said, well its noon now. Man... I said surprise. Well, i'm going to go get ready she said and left. I rubbed my eyes. That was a weird dream I thought.

Hey!! I'm sorry to say this but this story is almost done. D:

Nuuuuuu!