Chapter 29 In Love

Jade:

Jade:

I was on the swings still talking to Sammy about random things. It was nice to have a friend again. Still I really don't trust her...She's just a very unstable friend to have but still it's nice to have some company besides my bf.

Hey, Sammy says snapping me out of my thoughts.

I look at her and she looked really serious.

What? I said confused.

Jade, we need to talk...she said looking down.

I raised my eyebrow at her and began to get nervous.

Ok, i'm just going to say it....I don't think you should date Marilyn anymore because you have a lot of depression problems and I don't think you should put him through all of this. You know he loves you and I know your not meaning to but your putting him through a lot of stress. You seen him under the tree....you seen what he looked like.....

I felt like someone punched me in the stomach all of a sudden.

W-what? I choked out.

Your putting him through hell, Jade! She started to rise her voice but she wasn't getting angry.

A tear slipped down my cheek and went onto the ground.

I'm sorry, she said putting her hand on my shoulder. 

I then remembered we were going to hang out at 3 here. I got my phone out and it was 2:57.

I let out a sigh.

I better get going, ok? Sammy said softy to me.

Ok I said on to verge of crying.

Ok, I'm sorry. She said getting up and leaving.

When she was finally out of sight I let out a long sigh and looked down. All of a sudden I heard someone sit down in the swing beside me. I looked up and it was Marilyn...I immediately wiped my tear away and gave him a warm smile.

He looked at me and studied me for a little bit. Then it started to rain really hard.

You wanna go sit under a tree so we won't get wet? He asked.

I nodded my head and we got up and walked over to the tree.

When we sat down and he began to talk,

Jade, I heard you and Sammy talking a moment ago...he said looking me straight in the eyes.

I froze and my heart started to beat fast.

 Don't listen to her...he said putting his hand on top of mine and looking at me with soft eyes.

But I put you through so much pain...I said with my voice cracking looking down trying to not cry.

He then got his hand and gently place one of his fingers under my chin and lifted my head up so I was looking at him in the eyes.

Tears then started to run down make cheeks uncontrollably and he quickly wiped them all away. Then he wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly. I then started to let it all out. It felt like a damn behind my eyes finally cracked and finally broke free.   

I felt so secure and so save in his arms. 

Jade, he whispered softly in my ear.

I love you so much...the first time I ever seen you I knew you were the one for me. You see, theirs just something about you that makes you different from everyone else. When I look into your eyes they memorize me...they make me feel calm...they make me feel like your my other half...Everyday I feel lost...I feel like theirs something missing inside me...but when i'm with you....I feel alive, I feel like myself, I feel loved.... 

At the end of his last word his voice cracked...I looked up at him and a tear was slowly sliding down his cheek. I got my hand and gently wiped his tear away.

I love you...I said softly.

He then kissed me gently on the lip. When we broke away he rested his head on mine.

I love you too, he said smiling.

I smiled back and then we leaned back on the tree. He put his arm around me and we watched as the rain gently rained down on us and everything else.

Hey guys! I am going to start back up with this story again soon! So be on the look out for the next chapter!

Peace!