Chapter 27 Friends Again?

Jade:

Jade:

I was on the swings just studying Marilyn who just entered the park. His head was down and his hands were in his hoodie pockets. He walked over to one of the trees and sat down. He rubbed his face and hid his face in his hands.

All of a sudden I seen Sammy enter the park...my eyes widen and I immediately get up and I hid behind a tree. I peeked my head out and I seen her walk up to Marilyn. Marilyn studied her for a little bit and he stood up.

Hi, Sammy says smiling 

Hey, what are you doing here? Marilyn asked confused.

Oh, I was walking and I noticed you were here and you looked kinda sad so...Sammy went on saying.

Oh well i'm fine, Marilyn told her.

Well you don't look it...She said grabbing his hand and holding it gently.

I felt my stomach start to turn and I was getting a little tense...

ummm yeah i'm fine....Marilyn said with a confused look on his face pulling his hand back.

Oh i'm sorry I just...., Sammy said trailing on grabbing his hand and holding it again.

Marilyn raised his eyebrow,

I really like you...and I was hoping,

No, Marilyn interrupted her with know emotion on his face and pulling his hand away from her.

What do you mean know?! She said getting upset.

I said no, I'm in a relationship and,

Oh who cares! Once you get to know her you will leave her...Sammy said interrupting Marilyn.

What are you talking about? Marilyn said starting to get mad.

You just don't get it....Jade has depression problems and she will bring you down with her if you let her. When I seen you here under this tree hiding your face in your hands..I knew it had something to do with jade...believe me theirs nothing you can do to make her happy. I've been their before...I was her closest best friend and she pushed me away...I know I was wrong punching her in the face but I had all kind of emotions build up inside me, I lashed out...I argued with myself, should I be her friend, should I not? I was so mad at her for making me feel that way so I got my friends and that's what happened... I had to do something to get away from her... she was going to destroy me...not meaning to... Sammy said trying not to cry.

Tears started to run down my face, shes right....I said to myself. I looked at Marilyn and he looked speechless. I guess I'm bringing him down to....I was about to leave until I heard Marilyn say,

Sammy...you might be right on some of the things you said about jade but I love her and I will stay by her side no matter what...Thanks for the warning but i'm good....and with that he left the park.

Sammy fell to the ground and she started to cry her eyes out.

I'm so sorry Jade...i'm so sorry...She kept repeating to her self. 

It walked over to her,

It's ok...I said still crying.

She snapped her head up and looked at me,

Jade, i--m s-o sorr--y, Sammy choked out.

It's ok...I said

Sammy then got up and hugged me. I hugged her back.

I'm sorry, I said as we broke apart from the hug.

Don't be, she said smiling.

Friends again? Sammy asked.

Friends, I said smiling...

We then went over to the swings and started to talk...

Hey guys this story is almost finished! CX I'm thinking about wrapping it up the next chapter or two and then i'll start making chapters on my Jeff The Killer story! 

Peace!