Chapter 33 Nervous

Marilyn Manson:

Marilyn Manson:

After I walked Jade home and she went inside, I taped a note to her door. The note said, meet me under the full moon tonight in the park where we had our first kiss...I need to tell you something important. The note was at the bottom of my pocket since last week...I'm just so nervous to ask her to......Marry me.

Just thinking about that makes me sick to my stomach but I need to ask her. I can't live without that girl. I need her in my life so I can feel sane....so I can feel whole....so I can breath. I then close my eyes and sigh. I need to do this tonight....

I can't back down now...if I did she will think I want to dump her and I can't do that! I sigh again and look up at the sunny sky. I was at the park on the bridge where we had our first kiss at. Its frustrating...why dose this have to be so complicated. I then get out the ring and study it in the sunlight.

It was black and it had a beautiful  purple flower on it. Around it was white diamonds...I got it online for $250. I hope she will like it...I sigh again and the wind picks up. I need to do this...I then look at my phone and it was already 5:00 pm. My stomach felt sick and I was sweating bullets.

I walk off the small delicate bridge and pace around the park. I wonder if she will say no...if she dose...I will be crumbled...broke...burned at the stake like a witch. I would just drop dead right in front of her and cough up my beating heart....I then walk around the park with my head banging back and forth from my thoughts until it was just about time for her to come.

It was 9:45 and the full moon was just peeking out from behind the dark clouds. I start to make my way to bridge so I walk through the big trees. I then see her in sight on the elegant bridge waiting patiently. I then abruptly stop...I felt my heart sink to the pit of my stomach and my legs start to feel like their noodles. I try to move but I felt like I was in quick sand. I see her beautiful green eyes sparkle as the full moon shone down on her like a spot light. Her pale porcelain skin glowed and shined like a star...She was so beautiful...

I-I can't do this! I yell in my head and I bolt...