Chapter 8 Who Is She?

Marilyn Manson:

I was up on the stage just about to perform, when something caught my eyes in the crowd. It was a girl and she was beautiful! She had long strait black hair like mine, she wore a tank top with a skull on it, a pair of black shorts with leggings under them and big combat boots. I study her for a little bit until her eyes met mine. I quickly looked away. I could't help but to blush and look down. No one has never made me feel this way before. She stuck out like a sore thumb in the large crowd. Everyone was jumping all around high off their asses like always but she wasn't. I couldn't understand. She looked like she was studying everyone here including me. She looked new here... I was snapped out of my thoughts when the lights dimmed. Everyone started to yell and cheer. I got a microphone and yelled in it. WHO'S READY TO HEAR DOPE HAT!!! Everyone started to yell and jump around. I started to sing and everyone started to mosh. As the show went on I couldn't help but to look at the girl again. Our eyes locked and I smiled at her. She smiled back and started to blush. Then she looked away real quick. I just smiled to myself and continued with the show. When it was done I went backstage and talked to the fans who had backstage tickets. I then seen that girl again but she was with a girl. The other girl had pick pastel hair and she was dresses in all black. Must be her friend, I thought. Then the pastel hair girl started freaking out and ran to Ginger Fish, the drummer and left the pretty shy girl alone. I could tell she was very shy and uncomfortable. I started to walk over to her and I started to get really nervous inside. I didn't know why or understood it but I said hi, how are you? She said good, how are you? Good I said back to her. Hey, are you going to be at my next concert? I asked her. She said, I don't know, sorry. Know, know its fine, I just wondered. I said shyly. It was silent for a little bit until I said your different. What? She said confused. Well other people who meet me flip out or act like a crazy person but you, your so calm and so nice. You treat me like a normal person. Like an average person you meet on the street. I said to her. She just smiled and looked down. I could tell she didn't know what to say. I just smiled to and looked down until something came out of my mouth that I didn't expect. Hey can I have your phone number? I asked. I couldn't believed I said that to her. She blushed and said yes. Then she gave it to me. All of a sudden that pastel hair girl came back over and said oh my god! I can't believe  i'm standing right next to Marilyn Manson!! Can I have your autograph?! Sure I said. She gave me paper and I signed it and gave it back to her. She squealed and said thank you!! I smiled and nodded. So I see you met jade and she smiled and looked at jade. She just blushed and looked down. I just nodded and looked at her smiling. Well, I got to go I told them and I started walking back to my group. So, her name is Jade. I thought.  I heard the pastel hair girl say bye and they left too. I just couldn't believe I asked her for her number. Was I going crazy? I thought to myself. I just couldn't help it, she was so different and so odd like me. I just have to know more about her. I sat in a chair right by my group and just wondered. Should I call her tomorrow?

Hey guys! Sorry I had to end it here!cx lol

Bai! ^_^