Chapter 35 Never Leaving You

Marilyn Manson:

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I fish around in my pocket for it. I become anxious and nervous...I know who it is...I then turn my phone on and it was Jade...I take a deep breath and read it.

You could've just told me you wanted to break up with me...

It read...A tear then slips down my face.

SHIT! I yell in anger.

Why do I always mess things up! I rub my face and text her.

Jade, I am so sorry! I don't want to break up with you...I love you! I would never ever even think about breaking up with you!  I just got nervous and I ran off like a coward...

I hit send and I run to her house like an insane person. By now my hands were rolled into fight fists and tears were rolling down my cheeks. I was breathing so hard while I ran...I can't let her go...not like this.

I finally see her house in site and I run up her steps. I bang on her door frantically and waited...

Jade:

I snap my eyes opening as I hear someone banging on my door. I bolt up from my nap and go down my stairs. I open the door to see Marilyn looking at me with tears streaming down his face. I gasp at seeing him like this...

C-can I come in...He asks with a raspy out of breath voice.

I open my door widen and step to the side to let him in. I was lost for words...I thought he broke up with me...Why is he hear looking this this? 

Jade...look...I didn't mean to not show up last night. I didn't mean to make it sound like I wanted to dump you because that's not it at all...He says looking down.

Then what is it!? I yell making him flinch. Tears then start to run down my face again.

He then faces me and kneels down on one leg and pulls out a beautiful breath taking ring.

My eyes widen and I gasp.

Marry me...Jade. I can't live without you...I need you in my life to make me whole. If I didn't have you I would die...Please Jade, will you marry me?

Yes! I yell and he stands up and hugs me tightly.

I hear him sigh in relief and he leans away from me and kisses me. 

I love you Jade...I will always...He says now looking me in the eyes.

I love you too...always and forever. I say and we kiss again.

DONEEEE! CX I really hope you guys liked this one hell of a story! Haha cx cause I sure did lol Thank you all for your votes and your support on this story! cx