Chapter 28 I Need Answers

Marilyn Manson:

Marilyn Manson:

I was on my bed wondering how I could ask jade what has been bothering her...I then grabbed my phone and texted her if we could hang out at the park at 3. She texted back saying sure and I begin to smile.

I love hanging out with her....just seeing her makes my day. Looking into her chocolate brown  eyes and seeing her sweet innocent little smile just makes me melt inside. But the smile that I know and love...is hiding under a plastered fake smile...

The spark in her eyes are gone...the spark went out like a burning flame. The only thing left in her eyes are sadness...loneliness... and frustration...

What's wrong! Did I do something wrong?! Is it my fault?!  All kind of thoughts where running through my head. They kept pounding and pounding in my head giving me a headache. I rub my face and sigh...

Every time I closed my eyes I remembered seeing her eyes that day when we dumped into each other when she was on her way to school...When I looked deep into her eyes...

I sigh, I couldn't finish that though...I just couldn't. I shook my head, maybe I should go take a walk...I thought.I got up and threw on a black hoodie saying hate me if you must and I went downstairs and out my front door...

It was pretty cold out so I put my hands in my hoodie pocket and began to walk down the sidewalk. It looked like it was going to rain again. It was really cloudy and dark out...I loved it out. 

I felt like I could relate to the weather...I felt cold inside and lifeless like a tree that is slowly dying from neglect.

I sigh and then it started to lightly rain on me. I then seen the park up ahead so I go in the park and I sit under a tree. I sigh and rub my face...I hid my face in my hands and then all of a sudden I hear someone walking. 

I look up and it was Sammy...she walked up to me and she began to talk to me...

Hi, she says smiling brightly at me.

I was confused...why is she talking to me? What dose she want and what is she up to?

Hey, what are you doing here? I asked her.

Oh, I was walking and I noticed you were here and you look kinda sad so...She said trailing on.

Oh well i'm fine...I said.

Well, you don't look it, she said grabbing my hand gently.

I was baffled and confused....

Ummm yeah I'm fine, I said pulling my hand away...

Oh, i'm sorry I just...she said trailing on holding my hand again.

I raised my eyebrow at her looking confused...

I really like you and I was hoping...

No, I interrupted pulling my hand away again..

What do you mean know?! She said getting upset.

I said no I'm in a relationship and...

Oh who cares! Once you get to know her you will leave her! She yelled.

She was starting to get on my nerves and she was starting to piss me off.

What are you talking about? I asked getting angry.

You just don't get it....Jade has depression problems and she will bring you down with her if you let her. When I seen you here under this tree hiding your face in your hands...I knew this had something to do with jade...believe me theirs nothing you can't do to make her happy. I've been their before..I was her closest best friend and she pushed me away...I know it was wrong to punch her in the face but I had all kind of emotions built up inside me, I lashed out...I argued with myself , should I be her friend, should I not? I was so mad at her for making me feel that way so I got my friends and thats what happened...I had to do something to get away from her...she was going to destroy me...not meaning to..She said trying not to cry.

I was shocked and lost for words...

I sigh Sammy,,,you might be right on some of the things you said about jade but I love her and I will stay by her side no matter what....thanks for the warning but I'm good. I then brushed past her and I walked out of the park.

I was so frustrated! I need answers....