Chapter 4 It's Tomorrow!?

Jade:

The medics finally came and took my mom out on a stretcher. They hoisted her up in there ambulance truck and they slid her inside. I followed behind and sat right next to her. They hooked IV'S in her arms and put a breathing mask on her. I couldn't take this. My mind kept saying don't leave me alone, please know! Your all I have! I wanted to cry but nothing would come out. I just stayed there in silence staring at my lifeless mom on the stretcher. One of the medics asked if I was ok but nothing came out. I just nodded my head. I was just in a state where I couldn't function at all. We finally arrived to the hospital and they brought my mom out of the truck and they rushed her inside. I got out and I walked inside. I sat in the waiting room and it felt like I was waiting there for hours! Someone finally came out and explained what happened to her. She had a nightmare and she had a heart attack. She will be just fine but shes very lucky. I signed in relief and said good. He said she'll be out of here by tomorrow. I said ok and a police man drove me to my house. When I got home I let out a big sign and slid down my door. Then all the tears I held in started to stream down my face. It was like a damn breaking lose and crumbling down. I felt so alone.... 

Next Day:

I woke up on my couch and my front door opened. It was mom! I got up and ran to her and gave her a big hug. She said hi, I am so sorry. Why are you sorry? It wasn't your fault. I said.  We broke away and she said i'm going to bed, i'm very tired and you can stay home today too. I said ok and we hugged again and she went up to bed. I sat down on my couch again and my phone went off. Hello, I said. Dude where are you!? Are you ok?! It was sammy. Yes, i'm ok. She said then why are you not in school? I said long story. I don't care, tell me everything. She told me. I said fine, well my mom had a nightmare and she had a heart attack and I had to take her to the hospital but shes fine now. Shes home now resting. Sammy said wow! Are you ok? I said yes and don't worry. She said, ok tell your mom I hope she gets better and Jade don't forget about the concert! Its tomorrow. Oh, god I forgot all about that! I thought. I said ok. Cool, well I have to go bai. I said bye and we both hang up. Man! What am I going to do!? Its tomorrow and I promised her I would go! Damn! I'm going to have to sneak out at night. Which is know problem but still. Ugh... what am I going to do?

Hey everyone! Hoped you liked this chapter!

Bai!