Chapter 5 Trouble

Jade:

Jade:

I was so nervous about that concert. I mean I even forgot what the name is. Ugh! Why do I always have to say yes to everyone. I looked at the time on my phone and it was already 6:00 pm. Ugh.... I must of slept all day. I guess I needed it. I got up and headed to my room. I went to my dresser and picked out an outfit. I just picked out a hoodie that had a skeleton on it and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. I went to my bathroom and did my same makeup style as always. I straitened my black hair and I put on my combat boots. I got my black and red purse that I got from VampireFreaks.com and I also grabbed my phone. I went down stairs and opened my front door and walked out into the crisp air. I was going to the park for a little bit to clear my mind. I finally made it and sat down on one of the swings. I got out my poetry book and a pen. I started to write but then I herd someone yelling. I jumped up in alert and looked around me. It sounded like people were arguing but I thing I herd sammy. I became worried and I tried to find out where the arguing was coming from. I started to walk deeper into the park and I seen people yelling at each other. I got a little closer and I seen sammy! What is she doing here? People then were surrounding her now. Sh*t! I have to do something. I then got an idea in my head. I got in my purse and got out my phone. I then went on YouTube and typed in cop sirens and I clicked on a video. Then cop sirens started to play. The people started to run, thinking it was the cops. I smirked at how stupid they were. When they all ran away I went up to sammy with a big smirk on my face. She said what! I said oh nothing and I got out my phone again and showed her what I did. She then smirked too and gave me a big hug. When she was done she said thank you! I nodded and smiled. I asked, why were they going to beat you up and she said, cause the way I look. I said oh... Well that don't know what their talking about. We both laughed and we started to walk over to the swings. So tell me about that guy were going to see in concert tomorrow. I asked. Sammy said dude you are made for each other! You have the same thinking, you both paint really good, you both are warped and twisted in the head, and he went to a christian school! He writes poetry and you dress the same way too! Wow I said. I really thought you were a crazy fan of his! She said. Ha! I don't know who he is! I said. Well, your going to! TOMORROW!!!!!!! Yay. I said.