Chapter 13 Friends?

Jade:

Jade:

I got bored of the park so I decided to go home. When I got home I plopped on my couch and I checked where Marilyn Manson's next concert is going to be. Oh wow, I said, hes going to perform in the same place as last time. I signed in relief, that's good. At least I'll know my way around sorta. I then bought one ticket and then my phone went off. Hello? Hi, how is everything going? It was my mom! She had some nerve to call me! I said fine. Look honey, i'm sorry...I just needed to get out of the house. I cut her off saying so you left!? I yelled. I'm so sorry jade is their anyway I can make it up to you? I thought. SH*T! I DON'T HAVE A CAR TO GET TO THE CONCERT!! I thought. I started to panic until I thought, she said anything... I smirked. Ok, I need to borrow your car on Sat. What!? She said. Hey, you said anything. She paused for a second and then she said fine... Thanks I said. I came to the house when you were at school and I dropped off money for you. I left you $200 ok? I said k, thanks. She said, your  welcome, well I have to go and i'll drop the car off in the morning on Sat. Ok? I said thanks bye. We both hanged up and I signed. I can't believe I almost forgot I didn't have a car. I face palmed myself. Stupid, I said. I then got up and went in the kitchen to see if she really left me money. She did, it was on the kitchen table. Wow, I said. Everything is turning out good for me. I'm going to go to a Marilyn Manson concert and then after the concert i'm going to be hanging out with him. I guess its going to be like a date. I smiled to myself at that thought. Then i'm going to be getting a car to drive down their and plus I have $200. I might have no one but I guess that's ok. It's best to have no one because then you know nobody is going to stab you in the back. I looked at the clock and it was going on 8:00 at night. Damn where dose time go? I thought. well at least this is Friday today. Only one more day until I go out with him. I smiled, man this is going to be so awkward! Ugh! I hate being shy. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I got a text from someone. It was Sammy... She texted, why did you leave school early? I was happy she texted but also angry. I texted back saying, why do you care? She then texted back saying, I just want to know. I texted saying, Well if you must know, my teacher caught me not paying attention and she wanted to know what I was thinking about. I said,  nothing, this is a waste of time and I got up and left. I set my phone down on the counter and signed, she doesn't want to make up she just is being nosy. My phone went off and I answered it. Hello, I said annoyed. What did the teacher do when you got up and left? Sammy asked. She just yelled but that was it. I said. Sorry, she said real quiet. Nah, i'm sorry I should be more open with friends. We both where quiet until she said, I didn't mean to say that all to you lat night. I'm so sorry! It just frustrates me sometimes when you don't open up to me. I said, well how about you come over in one hour and i'll tell you everything about me and what's been happening in my life so far. She squealed and said really!!? I smiled and said yah, really. She said ok! Got to go bye! I said bye and we both hanged up. I signed, well this will be interesting to see her reaction when I tell her about Marilyn Manson... Ugh...

Later that night:

she was on her way and I was getting a little nervous. I never opened up to anyone before! Ugh, I face palmed myself and I heard a knock on my door. I signed and slowly went to the door. I opened it and I was tackled with a hug. Do you have to  do this every time you come over? I said chuckling. She looked up and her eyes were teary i'm so sorry! She said.I said it's ok. No it's not! That was just awful what I said to you! I just said, you were mad and people say hurtful things when there mad, when anger takes control, you don't mean to say tho's thing. It just comes out. She just said, you always know just what to say. I just smiled and let her come in. I closed the door behind us and we both sat down on the couch. Ok, I said signing. Well, when we were backstage after the concert, Marilyn Manson came up to me and started to talk to me. Well, he ended up asking me for my phone number. WHAT!! Sammy, said shocked. yah... I said, and when you asked me who I was talking to in the kitchen...well that was Marilyn Manson. I looked at Sammy and her jaw was hitting the floor. OH MY GOD I HAVE TO TELL MY OTHER FRIENDS!!! She shouted with excitement. No! I said real loud. You can't tell anyone! I just want this to be between you and me. Ok?, I asked. Fine. She said annoyed. I need to tell you something else to. I said. What, she said real loud. Well, after I left school today I got a text. It was Marilyn Manson and he said he wanted to know if I could go to his next concert. He said, he would get me a free ticket and after the show we could hang out. LIKE A DATE!??? Sammy says real excited. Maybe I said, blushing. Did you say yes!? She asked. I said yes but I was going to pay for my ticket. She was mind blown. She could find the words to speak. She then goes wait! You don't have a car to... I cut her off by saying i'm borrowing my mom's car. Oh well, how about we both go up their and i'll hang with you at the concert but I won't go with you after the concert. Do you have a ticket? I asked. She went on her phone and said I do now. Ok, cool. Dude!!! I should totally  spend the night tonight so you won't have to wait for me to get here tomorrow!! She said. I said, ok! I'll just call my mom and say I don't need her car now. She said, cool. I got up and went in the kitchen and called my mom. After When I was done, I went back into the living room and sat back down on the couch. Ok, I thought. At least I have my friend again...