Chapter 22 A Day To Myself

Jade:

Jade:

I snap my eyes open and I quickly sat up. I took a deep breathe and let it out. I rub my face and I noticed I was sweating really bad. I let out a long sigh and I was now aware of my surroundings.

I was in my room and their was a folded note on my night stand right beside my bed. I picked it up and unfolded it.

Jade,

I really had an amazing time with you yesterday:) Hope we hang out soon.

P.S your probably wondering why your in your bed ...right? well I thought you would be more comfortable and more settled in your bed so I carried you and placed you on your bed.

Love,

Marilyn

I smiled and started to blush when I was done reading his little note that he left me. He was so sweet and so nice, how could anyone thing he was a evil person? Just because he likes dark things doesn't mean he's evil. 

I placed the note down and smiled to myself. I am so lucky I have him in my life....if I didn't I would have nothing. At least I know someone actually loves me and cares about me.  I then get my phone out and look at the time. 

It was 8:35 in the morning. I let out a sigh and get up. I go over to my big window and spread my thick black curtains apart. I looked out the window and it looked stormy and rainy. I smile to myself.

I love these kind of days! I love the sound of rain and the sound of thunder. I think its calming and soothing to listen to. 

Well i'm not going to school today, I said grinning to myself.

I then decided to get ready for today and I go over to my dresser and pick out an outfit. I walk out of my room and down my long hallway. I go in my bathroom and shut the door behind me.

I  look in my big bathroom mirror and sigh. I get my hand and put it over my black eye. How could she do that to me! We were best friends since we were little kids and she betrayed me but over what? A guy? That's pathetic....

I sigh and go over to the shower and run the water. I get undress and go into the shower. When I was done I got out and got my black towel. I dried and changed into my outfit. I put on a crimson red long beater, black leather skinny jeans, a black leather jacket with spikes on it, and my big black combat boots.

I put on black smoky eye shadow and my crimson red lipstick. When I was done I go into my room and plop on my bed. I get my phone and I see that I have a text message. I open the text up and it was Sammy...

Why aren't you in school today??? Are you afraid I might punch you in the face again? 

Why was she acting like this? What did I do to her to make her hate me so much? I roll my eyes and shake my head. I put my phone in my pocket and I beside to go walk to the park. I get my black leather purse with spikes on it and go down stairs. I then open my front door up and walk out into the crisp air.

It was such a beautiful day today. Their were dark rain clouds in the sky, the air was cold and nice, it was damp and chilly out. This was my type of weather today...I smiled and got out my i-pod and put in my earbuds. I played Death Cab For Cutie's- follow you into the dark. 

I then began to walk down the sidewalk to the park. I finally made it there and I sat down on one of the park benches. I then got a flash back of my dream that I had last night. Why did I dream that? What made me dream that? My mind was going crazy with so many questions. I sigh and then I remember the last thing I heard before I woke up.

Stupid little girl, when will you face your fears....

What did that mean? I rub my face in frustration and I go in my purse and get out my notebook. I get out a pen and I begin to write.

Day light burns into night fall,

Days turn into weeks,

Weeks turn into months,

Months turn into years,

Eyes blink away time nonstop,

Lips have bars on them wanting to speak up,

Wanting to be heard but nothing comes out,

It's like being trapped inside yourself like a prisoner being held captive,

Feeling lonely ,

Feeling lost, 

Feeling confused,

Feeling like theirs know hope at all,

Trying to fight and shake this pain you feel inside you but it's know use,

Feeling like your empty inside,

Feeling like your heart isn't beating anymore,

Feeling dead....

Tears slip down your face one at a time,

no one  to help you or catch you when your down,

Feeling weak,

Feeling like your about to crumble and shatter like an old porcelain doll...

I stop writing and let out a sigh. All of a sudden my phone went off again. I checked it and it said I had new text message from Sammy... what could she want again?