Chapter 32 Should I Go??

I drag my feet inside the school building and people gave me weird looks as usual

I drag my feet inside the school building and people gave me weird looks as usual. I brush them off and proceed to walk down the hallway. I stop at my locker and grab my notebook and black ink pen. I then close my locker door and start to walk to my first period class...

I walk in the classroom and take my seat in the very back by the window like always. I open my notebook up and start to doodle random things. I then hear my teacher walk in and close the door behind him.

Ok, class today-

I then put my earbuds in so I didn't have to hear the end of his sentence. I close my eyes letting Ozzy Osbourne fill my ears with joy. I then close my notebook and look out the big window..I start to wonder about the note Marilyn sent me. Is he going to dump me or dose he just want to hang out again? This frustrates me! What if Sammy wrote the note and is just setting me up...

She wouldn't do that...would she? I then was snapped out of my thoughts when a note slides on my desk. It says,

Satanic goth bitch, go kill yourself!

I laugh and I capture peoples attention...

Something funny, Miss. Jade? The teacher asks annoyed.

Actually yes, their is something funny...who ever wrote this note is a joke! I say laughing.

I then crumple the paper up and throw it on the floor. I get up and leave the classroom in amusement. I walk down the narrow hallway and out the exit door. I walk away from the school until it was completely out of site. 

I walk until I was finally home...I shut my front door and go up my stairs to my room. I then collapse on my bed and stay their until it was night time. I begin to get nervous....Should I go...?