Chapter 16 Deep Love

Marilyn Manson:

Marilyn Manson:

When Jade said yes to coming to my concert and hanging out with me after the concert made me feel so happy inside. I couldn't help but to blush when she said yes. I already knew what we could do after the concert. I knew where a park was and it has a little bridge with water under it. The water had lily pads, fish and little flowers in it. I put black little candles on the lily pads and also put black and red roses on the little bridge. I am going to take her there and watch the stars with me. I put black and red globe string lights around the little bridge to make it a little bit more romantic but in a darker way. I bought them and already hung them around the small little bridge. I hope she likes it, I thought. I was so nervous! My stomach felt like it was twisted in a knot and I didn't know why. I then started to close my eye and relax my nerves. I ended up falling asleep. 

Next morning: 

I woke up on my couch in a daze. Ugh what time is it, I said rubbing my eyes. I looked at my phone and it was 12:00pm. Damn, well I really slept. I heard a knock on my door and I got up and answered it. It was twiggy. Hey, you ready for the concert for tonight? he says. Know, not yet. I just woke up. I said. Well, get a move on, we have to get over there early. He said smiling. I said, fine...i'll go get ready now. I said. He said ok and i'm going to go. We both said bye and I went up my stairs to get ready. I went in my room and I changed into a black t-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, a black leather studded jacket, and my big black combat boots. I went into my bathroom and I put in one of my white eye contacts , I put really dark eyeliner on, and really pale foundation. I straightened my hair and I was done. I went down stairs and I looked at my clock. It was now 1:00 almost 2:00. I signed, It was time to leave so I called Twiggy, to come pick me up. He then said, he was on his way and I waited for his arrival. He finally came and we went to where we were going to perform. When we got their people were already lined up waiting. I was very shocked because it was 2:30 and the concert started at 6:00. Damn people must really like my music. We then got inside and the stage crew was setting everything up. When they were all done it was time for the show to begin. Then that feeling came back to me again. It felt like my stomach was in a knot again. What if she doesn't show? I guess theirs only one way to find out. I took a deep breath and went up on stage. I didn't see her until our eyes finally connected. She way in the back where nobody was.She started to smile and look away. I could tell she was blushing. I smiled  and looked down, I started to blush to. She came, I thought. The lights then dimmed and I got  microphone. I yelled in it and said, WHO WANT ME TO SING MY MONKEY!!!! Everyone yelled and started to mosh. I started to sing and dance around like a crazy nut. I then looked a Jade again and she was still int he way back where their was know people. She was smiling but I could tell she felt very awkward. I could tell she was reading people and studying them. I  couldn't tell if she liked the show or not. After the concert was done I was jumped down from the stage and made my way over to her. It felt like time was freezing every time I got closer to her. When I finally got to her she was smiling. She looked so beautiful. I smiled back and I said, hi. She said hi back. Thanks for coming I told her. Your welcome she said smiling. I could tell she was trying not to blush. I just smiled and looked down. JADE!! Someone yelled. We both shot our heads up and it was that pastel girl again. She ran other to Jade squealing. Jade just looked confused. What? Jade said. Dude! You know that guy who came up to me earlier?! Yah, Jade said still confused. Were dating!!! What!? Jade said taking back. You just met him. I know but we just click. she said. Then where is he?Jade said. She looked back and gasped. What jade said. Hes cheating on me!!! Then she ran off. I'm so sorry, Jade apologized. Its ok, I smiled. She smiled back and I said hey you ready to go? She said yes and we went out of the building. When we went out people were holding candles and had picket signs in their hands saying Marilyn Manson is the devil and its a sine to go to his shows. I rolled my eye and I looked at Jade. She looked confused. Then the people came up to us and asked Jade why she goes to my shows. Jade said still confused, cause I want to. But its the devil and he worships Satan! Jade just shook her head in disgusted and didn't say anything. Dose your mother even know your hear?! One of them said. Jade didn't say anything and looked down. It looked like that hurt her or bothered her. I then became very angry and I said Come on lets go. I then took her hand and led her away from them. I heard them yell behind us your all going to hell!! I flipped them off and we kept walking. When they were out of sight I let go of her hand and looked at her. I could tell that really bothered her. I said are you ok? She said yes and she smiled at me. I knew she was lying and I said ok and smiled back. Ok, I have something to show you and its not to far from her. Its just down the road, I said. She said ok and smiled. We then started to walk and then we were almost their. We only had to make a turn and we were there. I told her to close her eyes and she did. I then led her to the little bridge in the park. I told her she can open her eyes now and when she did she let out a gasp. I then smiled because I knew she liked it. She studied the little bridge with the red and black lights around it and the water below it. She looked at the lily pads with the little black candles on it lit. She looked down at the red and black roses beneath our feet. She looked up at me and she hugged me. I was taking back and I hugged her back. She then let go and said she loved it. She said no one has never did this for me. She said. Thank you she said smiling. I smiled and nodded. There was no doubt about it. I love her. I thought to myself. I looked over at her and she was looking up at the stars. I smiled and looked up at the stars too. It was quit for a while until she said this is beautiful. Not as beautiful as you. I said without thinking. I then started to blush and I looked over at her. She was smiling and blushing too. You really think i'm beautiful? She asked. I said yes, you really are. Your very beautiful, I said blushing. She looked down blushing and said thanks. I put my thumb under her chin and I lifted her head up. She looked at me with her sparking green eyes and I kissed her. She kissed me back and I could tell she was smiling. I started to smile too. The kiss the soft and passionate. When the kiss was done we both looked at each other blushing and smiling. I then bent down and picked up a black rose. I gave it to her and said Jade I love you, will you be mine please? She hugged me and said she loved me to and yes. I hugged her back and said i'm never letting you go.

Heyyy guys!!! I hoped you like this story!

Bai!!