Chapter 10 Who Was That?!

Jade:

Jade:

We were in my room now and Sammy was plugging her phone into her laptop. She opened up her laptop and turned it on. Their, she said and all her pics and videos showed up on her laptop. She then said hey, you know that I have proof that Marilyn Manson was looking at you and smiling. You know?she said smiling. I just blushed and looked down like always. She then tapped on one of the pics and their he was. She took a side ways picture so you could see him up on the stage and you could also see me in the big crowd. She was right, he was looking directly at me. She then showed me the video, in the video he was up on the stage and he was looking at me. He then looked away real quick and looked down. I then seen his face turn red and he was blushing. After the video was done Sammy looked at me smirking see I told you so. She said being a smart ass. I smirked to and said Ha! Then Sammy goes hey, when we were backstage and I ran off to go see the members, I seen you and Marilyn Manson talking. What did you and him talk about? Nothing much I said shyly. She smirked, your hiding something! No i'm not! Then why is your face getting red. She said with a big smirk on her face. I just looked down and didn't say anything. Find, you can tell me when your ready then. I looked up and she was smiling at me. Thanks, I said. She nodded and said, you wanna go down stairs and watch scary movies until we fall asleep. You read my mind, I said smiling. We went down stairs and picked a scary movie. We ended up picking My Bloody Valentine. I made popcorn and we turned out all the lights. The only light we had was the TV screen. Well this is going to be fun, I thought. We both sat down on the couch and I pressed play. It was already in the middle of the movie and Sammy was out cold. I signed and then my phone went off. Hello? I said. Hey is this Jade? The person asked. Yes, who is this? Hey, this is Marilyn Manson. I couldn't believe he called me! I looked over at Sammy and she was still out cold. I then got up and tiptoed to the kitchen. Hi, I said. Hi, sorry I am calling so late. He said. I looked at the clock and it was going on 12:00am. Know, know your fine, I told him. He laughed and said ok, so what are you doing. I was watching a movie with my friend but she fell asleep. He laughed again and said bummer. I laughed too and he said so tell me about yourself. I said, well my name is jade and i'm 17, I go to a christian school but nobody likes me there because I have a different opinion on life and I dress dark. I like to be alone a lot of the time and I keep to myself. I paint for enjoyment but I also paint if i'm frustrated or stuck on something. I paint dark twisted things and everyone questions me. I love when people question me about things, I get a rise out of it. I always draw out the darker side of everything too and that's about it. He didn't speak for a little bit until he said wow. What, I said. You just described me... Everything down to the core, he said. Oh, that's weird... I told him. Yah, it is, he said and chuckled. I started to chuckle too. So... he said. Did you tell anyone that I asked for your phone number? No, I said. How long have you been a fan? He asked. Since I seen you yesterday. What? He said confused. Yah, my friend explained everything about you. Then she got me a ticket to come see you. I explained to him. He asked, did you like the show? Yes, I loved it. It was so different and unique. I felt like I could be myself and no one could hate me or throw trash at me. He laughed and said that's good. I smiled and said yes, yes it is. Well i'm going to go, I don't want to keep you up all night, he said. Ok I said laughing. He then said could I call again sometime? I smiled and said yes. Ok he said bye. I said bye and we both hanged up. I signed and smiled. So who were you talking to?? I turned around and it was Sammy! Umm, no one I said. Yah, right! Who was that! She yelled excitedly. Oh sh*t, I thought.