Chapter 9 You Left Me

Jade:

Jade:

I  woke up and I sat up in bed. Damn that was a crazy night, at least its Saturday. I thought. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Then it hit me Marilyn Manson. I quickly got up and checked my phone to see if he called or texted me. Nothing, figures. I signed and sat back down in my bed. Why did I get my hopes up. Ugh. Then my phone went off, hello? Hai! It was sammy, I signed again. Then sammy said, hey could I spent the night tonight. I said, sure, what time you coming? Around 9:00 tonight. Cool, I said. She said i'm going to show you all the pics that I took and the videos I took to! Nice! I said. She then said see ya and I said bye. I rubbed my eyes and I started to think about Marilyn. Ugh! Why can't I stop thinking about him! I never felt this way before. Every guy I come in contact with I either scare them off or they despise and can't stand me. Ugh. its frustrates me. I signed again and get up and head over to my bathroom. I close the door and go over to my shower. I run the water and I start to get undressed. I hop in the shower and I stay in there for like hours. I finally come out because the water was turning cold and I dry off with a towel. I then get dressed back into my pj's and head back into my bedroom. I just decided to stay in my pj's for today and I go down stairs. I then seen my mom's things packed up by the front door. What? I said confused. Jade! I turned around and I seen my mom with a worried look on her face and a guy was beside her too. What is this? I said getting angry. Jade, I didn't want you to see this. My mom was starting to tear up and then the guy started talking. Your mother and I got an apartment together and were going to live their and your... he hesitated but he finally said your not coming. I just stayed there with a blank expression on my face. I finally said why can't I come. He said, well your mother wanted you to come but I didn't what you to. Why? I said with a confused look on my face. Well not to be mean or anything, I just didn't want a freak to be living with us. I mean seriously kid, you have to be mental to dress that way and act that way. I just stood their in silence looking at him dead in the eye. Well anyways kid, we will come here every week and bring you money so you can support yourself. Bye he said. My mom tried to hug me but I pulled away. She started to cry and the guy started to yell at me. Look what you did! You freak! Can't you do anything right?! Nobody will ever put up with you! Then they walked out the door and closed the door behind them. I didn't know what to feel like. I didn't know if I should be angry, hurt, or both. I was just so shocked. After everything we've been throw, She decides to leave me. I started to feel shaky so I went up to my room and sat down on my bed. At least Sammy will keep me company tonight.

That Night:

It was almost time for Sammy to come over. It was 8:50 and she was to come at 9:00. I was still up in my room, still in my pj's. I checked my phone for the time and it was now 9:00. Ugh, where is she! Knock! Knock! I hear on my front door. I ran down stair and opened the front door. I then got tackled with a hug. It was Sammy. Hiiii! She said. I said hi back and I let her in. Hey, wheres your mom at? She asked. I tensed up and said she left... She said what? Well I woke up and came down stairs to see all her things packed up by the door. I then turned around to see her with another guy. The guy told me that I was a freak and they both left. Sammy gave me a big hug and told me that she was sorry. I hugged back and said its fine. I then pulled away and said with a smile well are you going to show me the pics you took and videos? Her face lit up and she said yes! I even brought my laptop with me! I said cool and we went up to my room.